CLYW Snow Tires Colors

Does color matter for snow tires? I thought my expedition had summer tires installed stock, but then I saw pink standard response snow tires. My compass has purple, yeti has green, everything else I have has white or blue.
Do the colors mean anything or do all CLYW throws come with standard response snow tires? The Expedition is grabby but otherwise I really enjoy throwing it, want to make it play better if I can.

These are a lower response, some folks think the 21mm Snow Tires are too responsive. RSO Landing Pads also have a different Snow Tire and A-RT Dad Pads are basically orange Snow Tires.

2 Likes

Pretty much what I’m asking, Does the expedition, which has pink clyw pads out of the box new, have snow tires or summer tires?

It has a pretty narrow gap compared to other clyw’s I have, and I don’t want to replace fairly unworn pads with the same thing if they do have summer tires out of the box.

The Summer Tires are newer, I want to say they came out in 2019 and the Expedition is an older Basecamp model so I would assume it has regular Snow Tires. YYE has pink pads available in both.

1 Like

The summer tires are pink semi transparent

The snow tires are pink opaque

Easiest way to tell them apart!

2 Likes