Clyw peak first run

I have a first run peak I am will to part with. It has never been thrown and is still new in box with string. I put it on here years ago and rarely ever visit this forum. I will except cash app or Venmo.

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

Since I’m never on here if I don’t sell it today I’ll probably try again next year lol

Hi
Pmd

I’m asking 400 for it

You can probably get a decent bit more than $400

1 Like

Seller only accepts cash app or Venmo. Hopefully people are being cautious. This is a bit of a red flag.

8 Likes

I actually have PayPal as well just thought it would be easier I can invoice with square as well

5 Likes

“Teacher did you forget the homework was due today?” type beat

3 Likes

I bought it and i will let you know how the transaction was

1 Like

That’s a second run chesterman Beach peak from the looks of it

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with telling a seller what they have, Peaks have been going for crazy prices

3 Likes

$400 cash is cool if it’s still available LOL. I am never on here either my email is kdj273@comcast.net or call/text at 3603355624 I can figure out venmo or send via paypal and I will accept the fees so you get a clean $400 thanks for your time

Bro you ghosted an entire thread of people waiting for your response after listing stuff for sale, and the first thing you do when you hop back on is try and buy a Peak that’s already sold :skull::skull::skull:

3 Likes

I got $405 on it

Lmao! My bad. Not Ghosting I just went to ebay for two reasons. Not sure what these throws are worth on the WWW and I had to research each one as I have not seen them in 12 years or so. Sitting in my closet. YYR and 1 off protos from heath and a bunch of old YYR protos from Yoyo day 2014. Got a Mr. Butcher Triplet Draups drednetauts sleips Messiah couple of bi metal purple and gold blue and gold from Japan with comics. Seller name is BRANDONLEE98 ON ebay. Sorry to disappoint. Wife got laid off and filling the gap. THey have been in my closet for over a decade another few months on ebay until they sell not gonna kill me. Wanted or not love to the YYE community especial shout out to yoyogeezer (the worlds greatest skeptic) and yoyodoc sent a real nice note which I appreciated a great deal. GZR I have one or two of your throws from one drop. Hearts to the community.

The yoyoappraisal thread here could help identify and price the throws

Oh i forget let you know guys, so i bought this peak from him paid fees and all by paypal and couple hours later he refused :slight_smile:

1 Like

Normally I’d be the first break out the pitchfork and back you up cause that’s def not cool, but maybe he found out this would be like… your 15th or whatever Peak

…in which case… fair :man_shrugging:

I think you’ll live king, you have more Peaks than anyone I can think of :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like