FS: CLYW Peak

I’m looking to sell my peak that I purchased in 2010.

It’s from the last run on yoyoexpert in the Adam Brewster edition color. It’s definitely not mint condition, it got a fair amount of play and you can see some of the dings in the photos.

Looking for around $500 OBO, I’m happy to send more pics or video if needed as well.

SALE PENDING!!! will update this post if that changes

10 Likes
4 Likes

$500 is a great deal on this. Third run peaks are the best playing, and the Adam Brewster is the best looking. It’s taking all my willpower not to pick this up!

5 Likes

3rd run or Legacy for a player?

Hello is it still available?

I haven’t played a third run in a few years now, but I’d say slightly better balanced than the legacy - not much in it though

1 Like

Front me, bro… I’m good for it :sweat_smile:

Seriously, though, wow… what a piece!
I wish I had the wallet for this.

Definitely a fair price for anyone interested!

1 Like

Might buy this if anyone wants to trade their canvas for it

1 Like

Seller might be overloaded with offer :sweat_smile:

I’ve PM’d but no reply yet

Good luck to all… I submitted a $2.5k offer. We’ll see what happens!

i love spreading misinformation online

3 Likes

I’ll tell you what’s going to happen: in less than an hour, you’ll see a white van with lots of colored lights pull up outside your house; two men dressed in white will ring the bell—open the door for them and let them put a comfortable white shirt with long sleeves that fasten at the back on you… just go along with it, they’ll know how to help you. :sweat_smile:

This was also thrown by John Yoyo himself. Make sure to get it everyone.

Me too