CLYW bear vs man

I was just wondering how hard it was to get the CLYW bear vs man.

Its gonna be THIS hard stretches hands out to a certain distance from each other

1 Like

How hard it “is” or “was”? Like pretty much all CLYWs, they sell out quickly when they release new batches. Which version are you referring to? The original or the BvM2? I haven’t seen one on eBay in a while, so they’re definitely not easy to come by. I would check there and the BST on here frequently if you want to get one.

I am referring to the first one, which is significantly smaller than the second one I think. I would be happy with either one though, and I mean how hard it is to get one now. Was it only two runs they released?

They’re not too hard to come buy. You may have to pursue one, but they’re out there. Search the BST, and refine the search to list newest posts first.

awesome!

OP - a new BvM2 just popped up on eBay. Search CLYW and you’ll see it. I know you said you’d prefer the original, but the Round 2 BvMs are also very well respected and sought after throws. It’s a good opportunity to get one.

There’s a few on the Facebook bst right now

yeah I just bought that one

Thank you for letting me know guys! This will be the last yoyo I buy until worlds. I just saw some pop up on bst on this app if anyone else is looking for one