CLIK AND WIN!!!!!!

No, I meant able. I was making a sarcastic remark on your slowness.

Lol, so I just gave your string to a different person and you still want it?

No, I do not want it. Please do not send me any string. I do not wish to receive any string.

Oh good. Thanks.

Now, epic string only makes on string. YAY. I JUST NEED MORE THREAD. Nemyo, I need your address.

So this means I get no string.

No big deal…

Sort of annoying.

What do you mean? YOU GET THE NEW AWESOME STUFF.

I’ve been waiting for so long…

There’s a reason I’m not eager to deal with Logi…

One reson this string is not out is because of SELLING string. I put that on top of the contest.

The thing is, you started this contest a month ago.

True. But it’s free.

I needed to be like yoyoexpert and tell the winners a month later, and send the string right afterword.

Still, it’s not good form.

I know. I should have finished all the string and then did the contest.

Yep, hindsight is 20/20

Always.

Logi if you want i could step in and provide the prizes i make string too and i think i have enough in stock.

This is the epic string tester contest. Thanks, but that would defeat the whole point.

To be honest, I had a really good laugh reading this thread. Logi, I can make 3 strings in 3 minutes. You are telling me you are soooo busy making orders you do not have 3 spare minutes to make these people who are willing and eager to test your string a string?? And 1 each? Come on, I send people strings that cost 75 cents each and they get atleast three. Haha, it isn’t going to cost that much.

P.S., when I read Logi say the winners and everybody was so stoked only to have him say IN ALL CAPS that you each get one, I almost spit my soda out. I laughed really really hard. Thanks for making my night man :slight_smile: