Clash of the Ancients-COMMUNITY CHOICE AWARD!

The contest is officially over and all submissions have been sent in! Thank you to everyone who has entered, thank you to our judges, and thank you to all the companies who have sponsored this video contest. A big thank you goes to YoYo Expert for gifting a $100 YYE gift card to one individual who will be chosen BY YOU!

Your job now is to watch these incredible videos and decide on your favorite. Once you’ve watched them all, select in the poll who your favorite is. This poll will be open till next Monday. So get watching and get voting!

*The poll had to be broken into two. Choose only one person overall, please.

Click the link to get to the playlist!
Clash of the Ancients Playlist

• French Lewis
  • Paul Sesink Clee
  • Peter Hunter
  • Kira Morrow
  • Jonathan Benton
  • Jeremy Fortney
  • Brett Kozma
  • Brian Datz
  • Paul Bovenkerk
  • Stephanie Honeycutt
  • Chris Bultsma
  • Jeff Anderson
  • Michelle Dauer

0 voters

• Kyle Cook
  • Elijah Collins
  • James Jones
  • Nic Schneider
  • Ivan Todorovic
  • Dustin Purdy
  • Christopher Drew
  • Pether Sand
  • Brian Coleman
  • Steve Kwaak
  • Antony Greer
  • Mark Leithead
  • Jordan Blofeld

0 voters

13 Likes

I just want to say thank you to Nate, the sponsors, the judges, the other Ancients and to everyone who has viewed and voted!

12 Likes

Yeah, you know, I just can’t say enough for Zipline, Nate, and the extremely long list of generous sponsors that came together to make this such a cool event. It’s the first time I’ve seen something like this for us older types in the past two years and I really appreciate it. There was a lot of cool content generated in the end and I thoroughly enjoyed going through the playlist and seeing what everyone came up with.

8 Likes

I think everyone did a stupendous job…I am just shocked so few entered!! Oh well, makes the odds a little more favorable!!! I wonder when we will find out all the winners and categories…

3 Likes

Winners should be announced in the next coming week. Judges are coming to a consensus right now on the winning categories.

8 Likes

Thanks for the update!! I’m so excited!!!

1 Like

I’m pretty excited.

Votes look close across the 2 polls

3 Likes

@chaosgow I am betting you win the community choice!

That would be lovely

3 Likes

Is there a reward for best Ghostbusters tank top? If not i fear I was outclassed a little bit :smile:

6 Likes

Keep those votes coming! Thanks again @yomartyo for putting this awesome event on. :blush:

7 Likes

Good luck to all the of contestants!

4 Likes

Anyone else waiting on results??? 2 mins

My math says 17.68 votes for Michelle and 16.74 for Jordan…that is really close and…odd…wonder if anyone double voted! Either way congrats, those were awesome entries!!! And hey, someone voted for me! Thanks for that!!! :blush::blush::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you couldn’t double vote. Only one vote per account. I got 5th place with 9%! Pretty freaking stoked right now!!

2 Likes

It was possible to vote twice by voting on each pole, instead of just one

Completely possible to double vote. Glad to lose to Michelle though, shes a great yoyo mum!

9 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks so much to everyone who oragnized and sponsored #clashoftheancients! I got tired of watching my son Justin yoyo and decided to finally learn myself! SO hard, yet satisfying, once you land the simplest tricks! I’m addicted! Thanks for the all the encouragement and for everyone who voted! So many fun entries and inspiration to aspire to!! Cheers! :))

10 Likes

Awww thank you Jordan! :)) Hope to meet you soon!

2 Likes