Win $25 by voting in the People's Choice for the Elders Battle

So as some of you have probably seen fly by in your list of topics from time to time, I helped organize (along with YYE and a plethora of sponsors!) a video battle for the forum members age 30 and up. I tongue-in-cheekily called it the “Battle of the Elders”.

Although the contest was primarily judge- and random- based in terms of awarding prizes, there remains one event that NEEDS your help! The People’s Choice award!

By voting for your “People’s Champion”, you are also eligible to randomly win one of 3 $25 YYE gift codes.

Thank you SO MUCH to anybody showing our “older” throwers some love by taking the time to watch the videos and vote. :slight_smile: It means a lot. Voting closes sometime on Friday… whenever I get around to tallying the votes! To be safe, try to get your vote in by Thursday at midnight EST!

Details and main thread: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,87381.msg988027.html#msg988027

Videos: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,88195.0.html

Voting: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LZQZ2NM

THANK YOU!

I’m on it!

Morgoroths video is blocked in the U.S.A

Iiiinteresting! I will let him know, thanks! Must’ve been newly flagged… I have watched all the videos, and the judges for the main contest did as well.

Watched them all!
Voted as well.

Still don’t understand some of those bangers in there.
:o

1 Like

There’s a couple non-embedded ones that just have hyperlinks that are easy to miss don’t forget to click and watch those! :wink:

1 Like

^^ this man knows what’s up with what’s down!

1 Like

Couple of videos are not playing here…it says that the video has some content that is blocked in my country…guess il have to choose from the rest…

when does the poll end???

Voted

P.S. Why is Morgoroth’s video not working?

Watched ALL of them, to not have any bias. Just found new respect for the judges who probably had to watch all these videos more than one time to get a good representation! :slight_smile:

Is it just me or are some of the submitted contestants not in the poll? Like spawnoftheEd etc?

I tihnk the ones not in there have already won

Just got all my voting done, this was tuff. Great job everyone. Now it’s time to step up my game for next year.

This… ;D ;D

Thanks a bunch for the time you’re taking, guys! Yes, the “People’s Choice” might be a misnomer since any “main prize” winners are not in the pill. It is meant as a way for the community to say, “Let’s reward _____”, too!

Regarding blocked content, send a PM to any affected parties, then all else failing, choose from the ones that worked.

Winner announced next Friday afternoon or evening; polls will be open until right before the announcement. To be safe, try to get in by late Thursday/early Friday.

Thanks again!

PS, the judges really DID have their work cut out for them, huh?

Voting is done i had watched them all before but had to watch them all again hard decisions

Voted.

GUYS! Can I tell you how much I love you all?

We’re already at 38 voters and flying. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

3 Likes

When does the voting end?