This can be closed, creating a new thread to organize better

Hi all. I saw a few old threads about yoyo clubs in Ohio and there were a few people who were in Cincinnati. So I’m starting a new thread to try and gather all the cincinnatians. It would be great if we could all meet up on UC campus or something.

3 Likes

This sounds like fun.

Could be a fun time. I don’t know if you’re familiar with the city of Hamilton but it is in the greater Cinci area and it’s where I live.

Awesome. Yes I’m familiar with Hamilton County. Should we make a group somewhere?

Nah like Hamilton the city, in Butler County lol

Ah. And? Do you think you’re not allowed to join because you’re too far away? Or are you saying let’s try and work out a more centralized location?

1 Like

Haha No not at all, I was pretty much just trying to say that I live in the Cincinnati area. Sorry for the confusion. Meeting up somewhere like UC shouldn’t be an issue.

Awesome!!! We should make a group chat. What platform works best for yall? Discord?

1 Like

Northern Kentucky fella here, I’ll keep any eye out and stop in when I can for sure

1 Like

Let’s try and work out a time and place

1 Like

Whatever came of this? Im in Cincinnati/NKY and would like to meet up.

1 Like

Nothing that i know of but I’m still down.

same over here- I always thought the Clifton Plaza space on Ludlow would be nice for some outdoor throwing action ~ once a month

1 Like

Awesome! Yeah, Id like to meet up sometime. I work near UC and could meet around there for lunch. What style do you guys throw?

I’m in the Eastgate area and could probably manage once a month

1 Like

Lol i throw whatevers closest to me regardless of style, which is mostly 1A, but dabble in the other styles

1 Like

Clifton plaza seems like a great place.

2 Likes

1A and fixie mostly.

1 Like

Clifton plaza sounds good for 1A. And we all seem to agree once a month. When works? Date and time.

3 Likes

Saturday works pretty well for me. Sunday also works if it doesn’t go too late.

1 Like