This can be closed, creating a new thread to organize better

I’m busy the next few weekends with Easter and other things. I could do Saturday May 7th if that works for anyone else.

1 Like

May 5th is a Thursday, the 7th is Saturday. I should be free that day.

1 Like

Sorry about that. Corrected. Lets see who else wants to join and can narrow down i time frame.

1 Like

Sounds good to me. It’s a public area, right? So like… 2 pm?

1 Like

Never been there but i think so. 2P.M. works for me.

2 Likes

Clifton Plaza - Saturday May 7th at 2pm. Sounds good then!

@RagingViper
@shakazulu94
@Troyo

Does this work for you all?

4 Likes

Sounds great :grin:

3 Likes

Good deal! Yep, that works for me too.

3 Likes

Ill be out of town that weekend but ill throw with you all in spirit

2 Likes

If it goes well we can try to make it monthly. No worries

2 Likes

I emailed the people in charge of the Clifton Plaza just to make sure it was open (sometimes they have musicians or artists selling stuff in booths) that day and we are all good :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Awesome! Quick question, I drove by there and wasn’t able to find a place for us to hang out, is there a specific address we should look for?

1 Like

I believe its the little outdoor courtyard thing at 333 Ludlow Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45220.

Beside the Upside Coffee shop and Clifton Barbers

1 Like

here are videos of the place also

1 Like

Bump… who’s ready?

1 Like

I’ll be there! Hopefully it doesn’t rain all day.

1 Like

We’re having a meetup in Cincinnati tomorrow. We’ll be meeting at Clifton Plaza at around 2:00 pm EDT.

333 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH

Near Upside Coffee shop and Clifton Barbers

We do not have a cool graphic yet.

2 Likes

Tomorrow is my 10 year old’s birthday party, so I’ll have to catch you next time.

3 Likes

Ill be cooking for a wedding on fountain square ill throw some in the kitchen to be there in spirit

3 Likes

Thanks for coming out @OhDavidBowie and @shakazulu94. It was a pleasure to throw with you. I’m excited for the next time.

2 Likes