This can be closed, creating a new thread to organize better

I’ll definitely try to be there then! As a side note, we apparently share a last name. You wouldn’t happen to have family in the Nashville or Memphis Tennessee area, would you?

2 Likes

Not as far as I know. That’s a pretty cool coincidence though

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you there.

1 Like

I’m super sad I am too sick to join today but was planning to. Got a hecking strong cold or something and still coughing a ton - hope everyone has fun!

1 Like

No worries, feel better!

1 Like

Hey we’re here. Over by the tennis courts and volley ball net

I only just got home from the airport and my car needs a bit of time to charge. How long are yall gonna be there?

1 Like

We’ll still be here a while!

Looks like we’re going to be heading out somewhat soon

Sorry for not attending, niece was born 3 days back and it was my first chance to see her, wasnt passing that up

2 Likes

No worries. Understandable. Hit us up on the next one.

2 Likes

Hey everyone. First time getting on here to find people to play yoyo with. Is the discord still active?

3 Likes

Yep. Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

I think the link is no longer valid or the group is private. I can’t find any search results in discord for Cincinnati Yoers. Is the group private or does it just need a bump because it expired?

Either way I’m located in Anderson Twp on the eastside and just came back to throwing yoyo just to see if I still could after all these years and now am just collecting and having fun.

1 Like

I did not even know there was a Cinci discord. That’s pretty cool. We’ve just been trying to organize stuff on this thread so far.

Well then, it may not exist anymore. There is a link in the sticky OP and then a little down another link, but I suppose that is dead. It might be a good idea to make a Discord server just to move communications off of the forum format or Facebook. I don’t use Facebook really, I only have a spoof account, but it could be handy. Use the forum as a means of catching new members that land on YoYoExpert and socialize the club with Facebook and Discord.

2 Likes

I would be fine doing that if there was enough interest. We only have a handful of people in the are in the area that I know of.

1 Like

Sorry…read your comment wrong. Discord-I have no idea. We just try to organize meet ups on here. If one was started I would join.

1 Like

Cincinnati YoYoers was the discord that was set up

1 Like

That said there isnt much to it and i dont know if the owner is around still to update it

1 Like