This can be closed, creating a new thread to organize better

We’ll be a little late also. Nothing comes to mind!

1 Like

@8269christopher
@shakazulu94
@Pox
@lumanasty

Do you guys want to organize something this month? Maybe Sunday the 19th?

2 Likes

Sounds good. Let me check my schedule (my Wife) just to confirm We don’t have anything going on. @OhDavidBowie

2 Likes

I should be good that day yayyyy

1 Like

8269christopher and I were talking about meeting at a park instead so we could have a bit more room and bring a cooler with drinks and stuff. There’s a nice one near me called Veterans Memorial Park on Clough Pike. Open to suggestions though

That side of town works i can grab some ramundos pizza since im over there

1 Like

Unfortunely I cannot, I’ll be out of town that weekend.

1 Like

Ill double check with the wife but should be good

1 Like

So if everyone is cool with it, we will meet up at Veteran’s Memorial Park on Sunday, March 19th at around 1:00 PM

Here is the park address

Veterans Memorial Park
906 Clough Pike
Cincinnati, OH

2 Likes

Im in.

1 Like

Looks like it’s going to be pretty cold this Sunday. High of 39, low of 21. Do we want to move it to next Sudnay, the 26th?

@8269christopher
@Xinck
@lumanasty
@shakazulu94

1 Like

I’m cool either way myself

2 Likes

Sounds good @OhDavidBowie

1 Like

Think it may be best to move it to the 26th if that works for everyone still. Not sure if it’ll be any warmer then though

1 Like

I am down

1 Like
  • This weeknd? 19th
  • Next weekend? 26th

0 voters

Here is a poll. We can decide from there.

2 Likes

Looks like we’ll be meeting on the 26th then. Hopefully it warms up by then.

@8269christopher
@Xinck
@lumanasty
@shakazulu94

Sorry to keep pinging you all, just don’t want anyone to drive in on the wrong day.

2 Likes

download (2)~2

I’ll be there someday homies, you’re only a couple states away

5 Likes

Looks like you’re looking at a High of about 63 this Sunday. I know I’m not a part of the usual Yo-yo group here as I’ve (1) only recently started learning to Yo-yo and (2) more recently than that moved to the Cincinnati area. If you’ll welcome a weirdo newcomer to your group, though, I’d love to meet some other folks who can point and laugh at all the things I’m doing wrong; especially since this meet is right around the corner from my house. I’ll probably be a little late if I do show (I’ll be on an airplane landing at 12:42PM) but hopefully I can at least make it out to introduce myself!

2 Likes

Yeah, please come on out! You are more than welcome to join us. Welcome to the area as well.

2 Likes