This can be closed, creating a new thread to organize better

Sounds good bud. Love Red River Gorge going camping there this weekend. Also congrats!!!

1 Like

Ill send a pic of me throwing at work, ill be overlooking fountain square

1 Like

Are we still on for this Saturday?

@8269christopher
@Pox

1 Like

Where would we meet?

1 Like

Yes. I can still make it. What time and place?

Hmm, I don’t know, does the same place work for you @8269christopher

I’m fine with that. There was a nice looking park in that area too

1 Like

Where did you guys meet?

1 Like

I’m not 100% about my ability as I’ve been trying to catch up on some important things but I definitely would like to at least come by for a bit

1 Like

We met at Clifton Plaza. I’m fine with that location again. I don’t always like throwing over concrete though. Lol. What time?

No worries Bud. We are there just to hang out and have fun.

1 Like

Anything in particular (brand) you guys want to throw i might have?

That’s true. I’ll try to make it but I definitely am not positive about whether I can or not. That being said, if I can make it, do you have any SPYY throws?

1 Like

I think the only spyy throw i have left is the titanium they released. I can double check though.

Gotcha gotcha, it’s all good

1:00 pm? Later? Earlier? Pretty much anything works for me.

2 Likes

1 works for me as well. I’m open. @Pox

Oktoberfest weekend be safe out there everyone

2 Likes

So it’s very up in the air for me as to whether or not I’ll make it tomorrow. I would definitely say don’t count on me but if you guys will be there, I’ll try my best to make it over. I’d love to meet some fellow throwers.

I’ll be there! My mom has a co-worker that throws so he and his kids might be there!

1 Like

I am coming. Maybe a few minutes late. Anything yoyo you want to try? I might have.

1 Like