Chronichles of a Fixed Axle Journey

I’m still not very good with Shoot the Moon. Just something I never worked on. I can do a couple ok, but I’m definitely going to keep working on them once it gets nicer where I live and I can be outside more.

Ed (at least I think it was ed) recommended to me this website when I started to work on looping more, maybe it could be helpful to you too: http://www.bandalore.org/shawnsguides/

Yes Shawn’s guide is a good one. Explains the mechanics of things very well.

I’m considering changing my screen name to chaff :smiley:

nah. if you’re having a good time and improving in ways you find interesting, there’s actually only wheat. lots of great players couldn’t shoot the moon if it were 6 feet away. anytime i (or anyone) say that “this trick is an important standard, and you’ve got to check it off”, you instantly know that we’re full of it. but if moons are important to you, they’ll come to you.

1 Like

DAY 10 WAS BOMB. STARTING A FUN NEW STALL CONCEPT. UPDATE ON IT TOMMOROW @PUNCHABURRITO WILL I IT’S A GREAT DAY

Day 11, wasn’t able to post, but the GTqstall in working on will be fun! Fixed axle… it’s so meditative… I can’t really explain it right