Check out my YouTube channel! UPDATE: NEW TUTORIAL - BIRTHDAY CAKE ICE CREAM PIE

Thanks for over 1,000 video views and 20 subscribers guys!

Oh, and don’t forget to check out CLYW video contest entry!

1 Like

Been awhile guys! I hope y’all enjoy this one.

FEEDBACK PLEASE!

And don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!

P.S. Since it’s been so long since I’ve posted a new tutorial, I’m doing a…

NEW YEAR’S DOUBLE FEATURE!!!

In other words, I’m posting one today (New Year’s Eve) and I’ll be posting another one tomorrow (New Year’s Day) too!

Nice trick. You used it in your Holiday Minuteman video.

Did you get the first slack over the wrist part from the trick, Pushing Forward?

1 Like

Deja vu…LOL.

Here’s exactly what I said to this exact post on the thread about this exact tutorial…

"Thank you! And yes, I did.

Yep, that trick inspired this one for sure.

P.S. Congrats on 700 posts!"

Except I was confused and thought that the other post was your 700th, but actually THIS one is, LOL.

All I know is that one of them was. :smiley:

Anyways, just felt like posting on both because you made two posts for your video.

Sweet tutorial for Applause. I managed to combine the 3-D wrist whip and something from Eric Koloski and made my own trick :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks dude!

Nice!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Speaking of the new year, this is the second and final tutorial of the New Year’s Double Feature! I hope you guys enjoyed Applause and enjoy this one too.

FEEDBACK PLEASE!

And don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE! I’m only ONE subscriber away from hitting THIRTY! Thanks for the support guys.

Goal reached! Thanks a ton to all of my subscribers, and a special thanks to yair honig for being my thirtieth.

Thanks a bunch for 50 views on both tutorials guys!

Quick bit a news here - I will be posting my last tutorial for awhile on Wednesday! It’s a trick I essentially did in PLAN B.

Also, another bit of news for my channel at large - after that tutorial, I’ll be attempting to post a one year video between the 15th and 17th. Then after that video, I’ll be take a break from making videos (for real this time, LOL). Sorry for never getting around to the “My Favorites” tutorial series…at least it wasn’t like y’all were gonna see fresh stuff, LOL. But hopefully that series will come around eventually…

Last thing - I wanted to give everybody a BIG thank you for helping me reach 2,000 video views and 30 subscribers (but you already knew that, LOL)! It really means a lot. Thanks again guys!

Wow, totally forgot to post about this on here yesterday, LOL.

But anyway, here’s my last tutorial for awhile! I hope you guys enjoy it.

FEEDBACK PLEASE!

And don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!