Check it!!.................... Don't Ask?!?!!!!.........

So we realized that one of the Winners of the Guess our newest sponsored players contest (which was Josh Yee), lived only three ours away… Soooo we figured we need to deliver this Tshirt in person. So here it is another pointless MadHouse Vid!!! =)

[b]Hey Guys we are Sponsoring a new player for our team the MadHouse Syndicate!!

and if you are the first person to guess who it is you can win one of our
handy dandy MadThrash shirts.
We will announce our new player next week!.. [/b]

[b]The Rules: So post here or on our Facebook a name of a person and a positive reason we picked them to be sponsored. Only one name per post. If you want to post another name you have to wait an hour (that way everyone gets a shot).
So you can do a total of 2 post an hour one here and one on our facebook.
No Fiends or family can enter!!! You know who you are!!!.. You cheater!!

We will announce our newest player and the winner next week!!!

Good Luck and may the NEst caN win!!![/b]

http://www.MadHouseYoYos.com

1 Like

JENSEN KIMMITT?

HE YOYOS RIGHT?

1 Like

lmao

“OMG IS IT ANN CONNOLY I LUV HER”

1 Like

Lets keep this thread civil. No acting a fool please.

1 Like

is it mad yoer?

Yuuki Spencer.

Fo real.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,22083.0.html

nicce, jayyo’s now sponsored!

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,22083.0.html

[b]
The Winners of the Guess our newest sponsored player contest are Zigzag97 and Joey Serrano

who both Guessed in the 10:00AM Pacific Time slot. They both guessed Josh Yee along with many ohters but they were the first. The guesses are bellow.

zigzag97 - Josh yee because he is super helpful and positive.

Joey Serrano - Josh Yee: Because he is an amazing yoyoer and is among one of the most helpful members of the community. Plus hes a great guy all around.

Congrats to Zigzag97 and Joey Serrano if that is you hit me up by pm!..

–Rick [/b]

1 Like

So we realized that one of the Winners of the Guess our newest sponsored players contest (which was Josh Yee), lived only three ours away… Soooo we figured we need to deliver this Tshirt in person. So here it is another pointless MadHouse Vid!!! =)

This is Zig Zag 97

Love the enthusiasm

lol, he was holding a yoyo

Wow. 6 hours (round trip) to deliver a tshirt? That’s enthusiasm.

Hey, at least they saved shipping costs. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thinks it’s awesome you took the time to go and deliver it in person.

He had a yooy in has hand! a true thrower

Yeah thanks for the shirt it’s awesome he caught me off guard otherwise I would’ve been more excited :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s awesome, I wish more companies did stuff like this.

What if he wasn’t home? Is that why it was still in that box so you could leave it incase? I bet it was staged! That could have been his brother or something lol

P.S. Me and Josh used to butt heads but I met him in person. For anyone who is mad at him keep it cool cause he apologized to me and a couple other kids he bullied so hes really cool after that. Takes some guts to fix stuff like that u know. Congrats!

This was not staged believe me I would know

Yaa if we staged it, my Camera Guy would not have cut off our heads half the time. lol or if you notice in the middle he also decide to turn the camera sideways (I was pretty frustrated about that)?!?.. But I was able to reedit it and save it…

and yes I figured I could leave it in the box if he wasn’t there…

Yaa I was actually shocked it worked as well as it did. and with a yoyo on ZigZag97’s finger…lol

But just to come clean, I was getting ready to ship his package then I noticed it was in Portland. Since I was picking my friend up who flew in from SanFransico to Portland on Monday.
I figured what they hay… Hand delivered!!! You can’t go wrong with hand delivered!!!

–Rick