Cheapo bearing, expensive yoyo - Expensive bearing, Cheapo yoyo -

I tried, but couldn’t pass up a battle. Haha.  We were on topic at least.  I’ll post in the new thread.  Thanks BC.

I would take the yoyo without the defective bearing. This question is effectively “would you rather have a Lexus with a transmission made out of cardboard or a top of the line Toyota fully loaded?” They’re likely both excellent vehicles with one being slightly more associated as a status symbol…but that one is functionally useless as a result of the lovely cardboard transmission.

Total Artist! YOU HAVE STOLEN THE POINTS…at certain parts I was oooooing, and ahhhhing…
And btw, if you read the raps they actually ARE ON POINT! Great job, you rep your bonfire with bad bearing position exquisitely!

Simply beautiful mates, simply beautiful!

Thanks. I hope he chimes back in, you guys have got me “in a zone.” haha.

I see what Greg was saying…

3 Likes

Yeah I got some complaints about him. Some guy didn’t want my yoyo because it had stock terrapins and he said the owner was a jerk.

2 Likes

After much debate… Cheap throw, good bearing. I’ve had cheap bearings in good throws and it takes a great throw down to subpar.

This is assuming I’m not keeping the throw after. If I get to take it home, I’ll drop a good bearing once I get there in the good throw.

Every Terrapin I’ve tried has been crap

1 Like

did anybody call me?? ::slight_smile:

Some people like 'em… Terrapin Bearing Review - Yo-Yo Reviews - YoYoExpert Forums

I never use the words of a few to negate a majority. I haven’t tried them, so I trust what the people I personally know say. Furthermore, I guess I’m not a super elite pro because I don’t need m-muh rotational velocidensity applied to bearings.

3 Likes

Whatever suits you…