Cheapest usable yoyo

as the title said what’s the cheapest “usable” yoyo that you know, i’m talking about something in the same class as yyf spinstar, c3 arise, duncan butterfly xt, and such

1 Like

Aside from the whip, you pretty much nailed it

2 Likes

There are plenty of sub $10 magicyoyos

3 Likes

Get a SnapBack, its an upgraded Spinstar.

From there jump to the MagicYoyos, especially if you can nab them at 50% off. I recommend the V8 and V10.

If you want the best plastic modern responsive you have to jump up to a Kasm by LayerInfinity. Its easily better than the beginner plastics, by far. $25 though so its a solid $10 more than the others.

2 Likes

i’m just looking for cheap yoyos to collect and give, i just think cheap starter yoyos are somewhat quirky

1 Like

Magicyoyo for sure! They’re inexpensive and they play great

Haha yeah man i love them. Definitely go SnapBack if you want something that fits the mold but is still cheap.

I dont have the Rain City Skills rebrand nor the Whip, but those are likely good options too.

You already named my favorite budget budget yoyo, the Butterfly XT, if you want the least expensive one.

1 Like

This thing was 5 bucks on the rainforest site free shipping with prime. I know beboo already so I had low expectations but high hopes and it delivered.

Also AOE is exceptional and on a sharp discount right now at the same place.

Otherwise cheapest playable YoYo I have ever bought is a myy one third for 3 dollars on that one china direct shipping app.

Also notable mention to the dollar store yo-yos. Those things do technically yo even if they are now 1.25

2 Likes

The Arise with a Full Size C bearing Slaps !

3 Likes

Nooo why would you tell me this!?!? The clear is $8.

I must resist temptation!!!

1 Like

Every December I stock up on the $3.00 Butterflys .

I freely give them away when anyone is interested. Along with the courtesy free How Too Lesson.

If they reach out for more, I start with your list.

3 Likes

I’m amazed at how well the Whip plays for the price. I love this cheap little bugger. It’s also great for learning 5A because it doesn’t hurt at all when you bounce it off the floor. :laughing:

2 Likes

Of all the cheap beginner yo-yos, I feel like the whip is the most versatile. It can take a full size bearing without any mods and it plays fantastic for what it is

2 Likes

Replay Pro.