@chaselawrence97 is Awesome!

I’ve done a couple trades with Chase recently. He’s great to deal with. Easy to communicate, 100% follows through with what he says. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy or trade with him again.
Thank you Chase.

2 Likes

@chaselawrence97 is a great seller - done many deals with him. Even sold me an 08 888 he didn’t have listed just to help me out, great dude!

4 Likes

Just bought two G2 from @chaselawrence97 and all was good. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah I have nothing but good things to say about CWL. We’ve done multiple transactions, I even unknowingly traded him a glitch G2 and he was very understanding since I wasn’t told it was a glitch when I bought it.

2 Likes

Just sold @chaselawrence97 a couple fixies and they were a pleasure to to sell to.

Easy to deal with, fast payment, fast responses A+

2 Likes

Just worked with @chaselawrence97 on a trade/ deal, very easy and pleasant to deal with!

1 Like

Just bought a sweet fixie from him
Very straightforward and gave me a deal on the shipping
Thanks @chaselawrence97!!

1 Like

I recently worked with @chaselawrence97 in a multi-party deal. The deal was smooth and he was very easy to work with. I would gladly do business with him again.

I recently did a partial trade + cash of a 2018 Eh from @chaselawrence97. He was great to communicate with, the yoyo arrived well packed and as described. He even threw in a bonus pack of Zipline kot-n which I really appreciated! Thanks bud!

1 Like

I traded a Flying Camel and some paypal for one of his throws, and everything went smoothly. Great communication :slight_smile: would gladly trade with again!

Purchased a Lathed Back Designs Bangarang from Chase and it was an amazing experience. Sent me extra pictures when I asked, replied quick, and shipped the very next day when the post office opened.

The yoyo was absolutely well cared for, packaged well, and arrived quick. Very positive experience.

10/10

2 Likes

Flying Camel (hi @Rad ) arrived today. All good w/a pack of Kotton! Thanks again, Chase.

2 Likes

Did some side effect trading chaselawrence97 and he is a solid citizen. I got my package 4 days early. He must be related to the Post Master General or something.

2 Likes

Looking good! I’ll drop some pics of mine when they get here!

Bought a schaweet bundle of 5 throws from @chaselawrence97

Communication was great! Everything arrived as expected with some extras too! Much appreciated! Great person to deal with. Do it. Do it.

1 Like

I sold, bought, trade ( in order) with Chase and he is one of the one that I can fully trust to send my stuff over to him first. This guy will not waste your time and one of the best to deal with. :v:

1 Like

Just completed a purchase from @chaselawrence97. Shipped quickly and securely. Was very upfront about condition as well. Recommended and hope to do business with him again.

1 Like

Everything went very smooth. Paid via PayPal, received tracking number a few days later, and received the yoyo about a week after that. Packaged very nicely with lots of padding and seems mint just as he described.

Thank you @chaselawrence97 for allowing me to buy my 1st TMBR. I love my wooden fixies and never thought I’d get one, but then saw your post and jumped on it. Thank you for quick replies and fast shipping. It was a pleasure. :100:

2 Likes

great experience with @chaselawrence97! excellent communication and everything went smoothly! would recommend.

1 Like