Charity auction

Hey folks! Hope I’m not breaking any rules here, if so then please let me know. I’m auctioning off a UNPRLD Corruption over on my Instagram, 100% of the proceeds will go to charity for Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Somebody told me I should post about it here, so if you’re interested please check my Instagram. The auction already started, it’s running until noon tomorrow (12pm EST to be specific). Again, sorry if this breaks any rules but I was told it’s probably okay since it’s for charity.

9 Likes

Awesome!

Just curious,
Which charity organization will the funds raised be going to?

2 Likes

I think I’m going to donate to Homes and Havens. It’s a local nonprofit that helps abuse victims by helping them decorate their homes to kind of give them a fresh start and create comforting spaces for healing. My pastor recommended them as he has worked with them before. I decided to go with a local charity after talking to my dad’s cousin, she wrote a book about her life and her experience with abuse and that’s what got me interested in helping, and when I talked to her about it she said usually small local nonprofits need the money more than the big national charities. But I’m not 100% decided on that particular charity, simply because I want to message them and make sure they’re accepting donations or if they would recommend the money going elsewhere.

6 Likes

Very cool!

4 Likes

Thanks! Again, I’m not 100% sure where the line is with promoting stuff outside YYE, but I hope it’s okay to say, I’m donating 40% of all purchases on my shop during the month of October since it’s Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Just trying to get the word out, as I think Breast Cancer Awareness Month tends to overshadow it this month.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.