Chaos Strings from OneDrop

I ordered 50 Chaos strings from OndDrop, and I was wondering if they are that much better than my YYN hightlites. Anyone used them yet. I know you love M1 Samad, have you tried their strings yet?

You mean from OneDrop? I love them, I ordered 1000 strings from the guy who makes them. (I hooked him up with onedrop)

Chaos strings are my string of choice. I think I have a micro review on my site

How do you order strings from M1? Is M1 a site? lol, jk :wink:

Anyway, I have not tried Chaos String as far as I know. I have heard that they are good. However, I really like Perfect Fit String, and it is my personal favorite now. If you want to buy them, ask ape7566. These are great hand-made strings, and last a while. They are a Poly/Nylon blend, and are great. A little slick and rought at first, but after about a day, it breaks in, and is so great. Buy it, it is great stuff. Also, if you request a color, I am sure he will make one for you :smiley:

But if you want to try them, trust dryoyo’s judgement :slight_smile:

Yeah OneDrop, man I need to make sure I’m fully awake before I post anymore. I hate mornings. I’m sitting at work only half awake lol. And thanks for the reply…man I cannot wait for the Pistolero/Chaos string combo.

I can’t even begin to explain to you the forces you’re trying to mess with. Just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should.

It’s possible to mess around and do something that’s actually too good. There’s only so much good allowed to exist as matter in the universe at one time. It’s like dividing by zero. You’re gonna destroy the time continuum space marshmallow thingie, or create a purple hole or something. I know, I’m a Doctor.

A Pistolero with Chaos string. What’s wrong with you?

Know what? I’m gonna show you a picture of what’s gonna happen when you do it. I didn’t listen either. Now look at my crib. This is some shambles, son. For real.

http://home.comcast.net/~robert.m.miller/thecrib.jpg

So go ahead, player. Do what you gotta do.

Rofl that’s awesome man, cool pic. Maybe I’ll start with the Highlite’s so I don’t destroy the universe. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good call.