Catching

Practice makes perfect! ;D Try doing something similar off of a brain twister mount.

Today I used the other bearing with my DM2 and couldn’t get consistent throws… so I had to spend a lot of time winding my yoyo. This made me decide to put the other responsive bearing back in and continue on my throw, as well as trapeze and double or nothing.

So I am psycic.

Considering that I have my ‘fav yoyo’ listed as DM2 and I have a blog that already said I bought to DM2… I’d say, probably not. It’s okay though, you basically did what real psychics actually do. lol

Anyhow. I’ve learned 3 bindings now that are working really well, so I’m all out unresponsive play now. :smiley:

Hey buddy, if you just started pursuing the sport of yo in the last week or so and are already binding three different ways you are making great progress in short order. We knew you could & would. You have shown the right attitude and devotion to excel in what ever you set your mind to.

We’ll soon becoming to you for answers I’m a thinkin’. :wink:

lol, thanks. I doubt you’ll be coming to me for answers but I’ve really enjoyed the past couple days. After learning those 3 binds (Simple Front Bind, Front Bind, and Plastic Whip Bind) I feel pretty good about my abilities. I also managed to find a way to release string tension by using trapeze… while I do appreciate the method you mentioned @nobody, I don’t know mach 5 yet… but perhaps soon!

Today I’ll continue working on my double or nothing! :smiley:

Mach five is also possible of off a brain twister mount. Just bring the loop around the yoyo with your non throw hand and keep circling.

Edit: I don’t mean wrap the loop, if that’s what you think, it is hard to explain, sorry.