Casual Throw Review and Giveaway Info - Bad Wolfe Co. Poly/Nylon Strings

Here’s my newest video, a review of Bad Wolfe Co. polyester/nylon strings. They’re legit. I also cover some basic info about the great initiative that @BadWolfeCo is doing to promote domestic violence awareness. Check it out:

Kitty assistant in this one for @twitch77 and the other cat lovers out there

9 Likes

Okay, not gonna lie…

I’m only here for the cat! :heart_eyes:

/hearts Reese!

4 Likes

I will work on getting her a bigger role. But you know how cats are when you want them to do something…

4 Likes

Oh! She can be your official string tester! :smiley:
Nice yo-yo! Can you do walk the dog cat??

3 Likes

Oh, a cat would totally do that… “Beautiful bimetal. Let’s see how well it does the creeper.”

1 Like

Not sure how well this is gonna go…

8 Likes

Cousins

This is Scarlett😘

7 Likes

I’m falling behind on watching your videos :man_facepalming:

I now have this one, ziplines, and a difeyo all bookmarked…I’ll get to them!

4 Likes

No worries, Mark. I appreciate the support!

I think you have 4-5 days until the next one is scheduled for release :wink:

4 Likes

String review is awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for such a great review! This is the first time someone has done a whole video dedicated to my strings, and it’s really amazing to know that people like something I make!

For anybody who wants to try my strings, right now is the best time because I’m doing a giveaway and I’ll send you a string to try out at literally no cost. If you watch the video, there’s a little segment talking about it. Basically, October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, signified by a purple ribbon, so I’m sending a purple string to anyone who asks. So get a free string to try and support a good cause, and enter a giveaway to win a free yoyo (shh don’t tell because I haven’t announced it yet but it’s probably gonna be a purple Kappa).

5 Likes

You’re welcome, @BadWolfeCo. Happy to support your great initiative. Keep doing good work and I will keep saying nice things about it.

As for the giveaway… Yes - I start discussing it just after the 8-minute mark, so be sure to check that out.

4 Likes