3 Likes

I assume you have Cheatcode!

Never tried it.

1 Like

Lol yes. Other yoyos can do it too just not many I believe

1 Like

What part don’t you get?

1 Like

It’s like I’m chasing it during the turnover. I’ll try and break down what I’m trying.

I’m right handed. Throw the yoyo to the down to the right, pop it up into a finger spin on nth , Palm facing away, push your finger out of the dimple and into the groove of the rim, move your pointer finger in a counter clockwise motion, at around 6 O’clock roll your wrist. I’m holding my throw hand close to my ear and keeping tension on the string.

It sounds like you have the right steps down. He moves quick in order for it to work, but it is just a difficult trick. You need to practice and get comfortable with the transition right as it wants to fall off making sure there is good contact with your finger.

1 Like

Take care of the string tension, to make that happen the string has to be quite tense, in this way doesn’t permit the yoyo to fall/mess up during the rotation, is all about the string tension that take the yoyo properly in position, you doing all the other steps correctly from your description :slight_smile:

1 Like