Canadian yoyo stores?

Are there any Canadians on here that know of any stores that sell yoyos and or replacement parts (like bearings, response pads, string, etc.)?

YoYoExpert ships to Canada. :wink:

I think he wants an actual store.

Hey man, where in Canada do you live? I live in Toronto, I know couple of stores downtown, they have some yyj and yyf and few others … So if you’re in Toronto area send me a PM and well pick it up from there :slight_smile:

We can’t name any other yo-yo companies on the YYE forums. Think about it.

You’re talking to OP right ?

Yes.

Just making sure you guys don’t actually post the names here or the mods get angry lol.

But then again, I find it funny when the mods flip out.

1 Like

there’s a whole thread on physical stores I think they don’t want you posting online stores. I may be wrong though.

I’m in Ottawa, and I meet all my yoyo needs with YYE.

There’s one store locally that has an OK selection of Duncans (Raptor, for example) but that’s about it. For strings, just generic slick-6 multi-color packs. No bearings, axles, or anything specialized like that.

So yeah, YYE. :wink:

Oh…

Physical stores? I thought you meant online Canadian yo-yo stores.

In that case, the only store I can think about is Toys R Us. Not sure if they have those up there. Good selection of cheap yo-yo’s to use or in case you need parts fast.

Alas, selection may vary. I was at one that had a few Yomegas, a few Yo-Yos, and that was it.

I guess it varies too. The one I went to had a whole rack section full of yo-yo’s. Duncan and Yomega.

Oh, yeah forgot about that rule

If you’re talking online stores, I can say this: there are no Canadian online stores that touch YYE for price and selection, even counting shipping. I recently discovered during a transaction with a fellow Canadian that shipping within Canada is a hair more expensive than shipping cross-border.

Nutty, eh?

I went to this one Hobby shop down here in PA and they had some Yoyojam’s, but they’re closed now. :’(