Canadian Forum Members?

Mine are Eh and Sorry.

Umm, no, it runs thru their toes. Molson is in the blood, ehhy, hoserā€¦ :wink:

ā€œHi, Iā€™m Larry; this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl.ā€

Actually maple syrup is made by extracting sap from maple trees and boiling it down

And nobody says hoser and most extreme accents are from Newfoundlanders

He didnā€™t say anything that contradicts that.

Also itā€™s pretty funny when Quebecers speak English.

It has been decades since I have visited Canada (Ontario) and I want to tell you that the RCMPā€™s were polite to me even when I did something wrong.

Ah. Mounties. Best police in the world.

London, Ontario here. As far as Iā€™ve been able to tell, Iā€™m the only thrower in the city :frowning:

1 Like

Beloeil, Quebec

La ville de MontrƩal.

Burnaby, BC

Nope there are 2 throwers in London. We should meet.

1 Like

Bangers and mash, wheeeeeey!

http://www.wiltshirefarmfoods.com/product_image.ashx?p=235&w=695&h=360

Quality meal right there.

I only found out what ā€˜Poutineā€™ was the other day (after googling it since it gets mentioned so much on CLYWā€™s ask fm)ā€¦ It looks amazing. Shame Iā€™ll probably never get to try it as I donā€™t see myself venturing to Canada in the foreseeable future. :-[

I had no idea there was a ā€˜Londonā€™ in Canada either. You learn something new every dayā€¦ especially about Canada.

You can make your own poutine. you only need good fries (chips) without salt, gravy, and cheese curds.

Saskatchewan

Ideally ā€œhot chickenā€ (not spicy hotā€¦ I donā€™t know why they call it hotā€¦ itā€™s gravy, so it SHOULD be hot, but nonetheless they call it ā€œhot chickenā€) gravy.

I found out that cheese curds are not available everywhere! Some states will not allow them to be sold for some reason. Possibly other places worldwide will be the same. So weird to me!

so they allow guns, but not cheese curdsā€¦

Or kinder surprise!

Theyā€™re readily available in Wisconsin. I think itā€™s a major export.

Thatā€™s nuts. My family got our car searched going into Washington state because my younger brother had one. They allow guns, capable of killing hundreds of people, but not a childā€™s candy. lol

Over here we donā€™t have either. We do have Kinder Surprises though, which Iā€™m very thankful for. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ve never come across cheese curds in any UK supermarket over here. We have cottage cheese which obviously contains cheese curds (and I eat a heck of a lot of), but Iā€™ve never seen plain curds sold on their own. I did a bit of searching and still came up short, so it looks like Iā€™d have to do some real digging to actually find some.

I mean I could probably make my own, granted, but I doubt it would be the same as a proper canadian one. I gather that the gravy they do in KFC is probably pretty close to what Iā€™d need, so maybe Iā€™ll give it a shot next time I visit the Colonel. :wink:

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/380/cache/poutine-quebec_38038_600x450.jpg