Can yoyos carry a spirit, personality or aura?

I think that it is mostly your feeling that cause it. Like when your mind saying you can do long tricks with this yoyo that you got from other (even if it is really bad condition), you unconsciously throw harder and more focused, and maybe you say 'wow it really want to be thrown " or something like that. but that is just my opinion.

Reminds me of this show.
http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/anime/bleach/3571-anime_bleach_wallpaper.jpg
In this show they have Zanpakutōs which are weapons but they have souls.

Iā€™m like this with cars. If you love them, they will love you back! And I guess I feel the same way with yo yoā€™s too.

Bleach.

Sorry. Johny Yong Bosch is a friend of mine. Voice of Ichigo. I canā€™t stand the show anymore. Mostly the show got annoying. But check out his band Eyeshine. Good stuff. Well in my opinion anyways. Mixed his band 4 times.

No, yoyoā€™s cannot carry a spirit, personality, or aura!
However:
Yoyoā€™s can raise the spirits.
Yoyoā€™s can help you express your personality.
They canā€™t detect auras but if your nose does I suggest a shower and plenty of soap. (Sorry I had nothing else :P)

Yeah I just started watching it again I couldnā€™t bare to watch it when I had to wait weeks at a time for one fight to be over.

And Iā€™ll have to look into that band.

Off topic: Any other shows you enjoy? Iā€™d like to try watching em.

Hereā€™s the odd thing:

I started watching Bleach because I had to familiarize myself with Johnny Yong Boschā€™s voice, which, isnā€™t too far off from that. The reason is because I had to mix his band, Eyeshine. at SacAnime, SacAnime holds their conventions very close to me, which is why I am the sound production company for SacAnime. I was also all over the Eyeshine web site getting myself familiar. That was winter. Mixed them again in early September.

Kept watching the show until recently, when the story arcs and this ā€œname callingā€ stuff they were doing just got on my nerves on like 2 fights in a row. I mean, the character goes and monologues what they are going to do, it takes them 20 seconds to ā€œpower it upā€ and then they get annoyed with the other end of the fight blocks it. Gee, like anyone should be surprised. Anyhow, it just got old fast.

Iā€™m really not into anime. Canā€™t say I really care for it. Itā€™s just not my thing. But, Iā€™ve got snaps of all sorts of voice over talents all over my web site. Some I even have their names right.

So, I canā€™t recommend any anime stuff. I wonā€™t recommend either for or against it. But, it seems like they are written like soap operas(which they really are, mostly manga adaptations, and yes, Iā€™m also not into manga, big surprise, right?) When you see something interesting, they somehow know how to hook you in for a while.

But, I must get back to my Dark Magic II. I donā€™t think it appreciates the Avalance and Code 1 being in the same house. Itā€™s going to have to learn to get along. Thatā€™s the problem with the eldest, doesnā€™t like having ā€œsiblingsā€. I just donā€™t want to find out what dark magic the Dark Magic II might actually contain. I gave it a nice new neon green 100% poly YYE string today, but it seems to want moreā€¦

Well I was asking about any shows you watch reallyā€¦

I know what you mean it is a little annoying when they have some of their name calling ā€œfightā€ but they never last too long what I really donā€™t like is when they try and throw crude humor in there I mean I watch this show for the massive sword fights not the womenā€¦

I do kind of treat my yoyos as if they have some kind of ā€œFeelingsā€ trying to give them all some attention and keeping them in their spots.

Oh, that kind of thing? What do I watch? Sure.

I like American Chopper. I generally donā€™t like motorcycles, and in fact I hate them, but I like the creativity and build and artistic aspect. Plus, I can relate to the father/son drama. Been through it.
Similarly, Sons of Guns. Iā€™ve had a LOT of exposure to guns and weapons, but donā€™t want to own a firearm. Plus, thereā€™s this new one that looks interesting.
Top Shot is OK, but it never is able to hold me an entire episode.
Whale Wars might have to drop off my list. They may have resolved that issue. I sure hope so!

Mythbusters. Just like it.

USA has a few shows I like. Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, Royal Pains.

That new show, Revenge, has the type of stuff Iā€™m looking for, but for some reason, itā€™s not really holding me already, plus it has a build in end, so either the story arc ends and they shut it down, or they basically do another show in the same overall genre, which will get old fast.

LOTS of History Channel, especially the ā€œModern Marvelsā€ series. Lots of Discovery Channel, lots of Animal Planet.

My kids and I watch the Star Wars Clone Wars cartoons. Metalocolypse is a favorite, mostly because Iā€™ve worked with people like that for over 20 years! I mean, while the characters are fake, Iā€™m positive they are based on real people.

Travel Channel, but I focus mostly on Disney travel stuff. Big Disney fan. We try to go to Disneyland every year.

Some FoodTV.

Sports? No. Not really. Not my thing.

Leno, Letterman. Major network stuff isnā€™t my thing these days for the most part.

Heh cool. Iā€™ve seen some of those but my family doesnā€™t have cable so never got too attached to any of them. I like stuff like Modern Marvel that you can learn about something that you donā€™t really know much about. C=

Metalocolypse Iā€™ve seen a few episodes, that show is crazy and crazy funny.

And yeah I feel you never got in to watching sports but I enjoy watching a game if itā€™s with some friends/family where itā€™s less about the game and more about the company. ;D If I had to pick a game to watch itā€™d be Basketball though. ;D

I worked for the star player of the local NBA Franchise. He was just a name I heard on the TV a certain time of the year. He took me to the NBA All Star Weekend, met all the NBA all-stars at the time.

If I had to pick a sport, it would be soccer.

Most of the time that Iā€™m not on YYE, Iā€™m doing data comm or IT stuff, or am preparing for a gig. This next week Iā€™m gonna be mostly missing.

Do you know the moment that you start realizing you are talking to yourself?

I call the mono/dio/poly-logue the ā€œmonkey chatterā€ in my head.

When you chatter to your yo-yo, and it starts talking back, is when your yo-yo has ā€œspirit/personality/auraā€. That is also the moment when you know you are going insane.

For perspective, I personally like when a yo-yo has some wiggle, and it bind tighter and grips harder when thrown. How and how much a yo-yo wiggles has almost everything to do with itā€™s ā€œsoulā€.

-Jacob