Can you Monkeyfinger BUFF a titanium yoyo?

Not sure if this is the right forum section, but I was curious if Monkeyfinger Buff can be used on titanium yoyos to give them a little extra shine. I have a raw/ brushed Ti Dream and since it isn’t polished, woud the BUFF give it a little shine? Or would it not work since it says for ano?

The MonkeyfingeR Buff is going to work best on a smooth surface. Not sure if it will have a huge effect on the brushed titanium surface, but it won’t hurt it. Try it out and see if it works.

Silly question: will the Monkey Finger buff negatively impact grinding ability? Like how a non-blasted yoyo tends not to grind as well as a blasted yoyo? Just trying to learn.

Best way to learn, play with your yoyos instead of researching how to clean parts that don’t need to be cleaned.

I haven’t used it extensively enough to say 100%, but when we got it we tried it out on a few yo-yos and it didn’t seem to effect the grind surface much. A yo-yo that grinds well before will still grind well, and a yo-yo grinds poorly will probably still grind poorly.

Test it out on a yo-yo you don’t use too frequently and see if you like it, it’s not going to change your yo-yos permanently or anything so there’s nothing to worry about really.