can u put huds on a dv888?

my friend is tryin to decide on a yoyo and he like the dv888 but he wants hud stacks so he wud like to know if u can and how easy it is and if so can u show us how

you cant

I think im gonna start counting how many people ask this question.
okay, i think thats 3 since the middle of april that i’ve seen…

No, the only yoyos capable of hubstacking are the ones that come with them. They would mention that you could hubstack a DV888 in the description if it was possible. Too many people ask this question over and over. But no big deal. I just wish there was less posts of this stuff.

All of this is either false or just a waste of topic space.
YES, you can stack a DV888, it’s hard, and can cause your yoyo to play oddly. But it can be done. If you are going to do it, I’d suggest sending it to an expert modder like Icthus or RiceRocket, but in short, it can be done, and it’d be neat to have a stacked DV888, I’m not gonna lie.

in short, you can put hubstack in any yoyo.
it’s just hard to do. :slight_smile:

Yes. Kristiawan is right. You can.

they ment naturally.

Are you sure? I mean it’s a yoyo that doesn’t naturally come with stacks so it naturally can’t be that way.

Naturally you would have to send it to an experienced modder to have done.

1 Like

Done and done Icthus. lol

Word! I don’t like stacking yoyo’s though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Be a man! :stuck_out_tongue:

haha

I have found a process for putting stacks on your DV888, as it states in this thread do this mod at your own risk, I take no responsibility for it if you destroy the yoyo.

I just hate stacks. BE A MAN AND DO WITHOUT! lol 8)

then you should meld on metal spikes for him. :stuck_out_tongue:

Be a man and quit telling other, more manly men when to be manly! lol

HAH! Ok enough threadjacking.