Can somebody link up behind the back brentstole tutorial?

can somebody link up behind the back brentstole tutorial?

Just trying level up my yoyo game :grin:

2 Likes

I got zero btb tricks but imma try to learn it also and level up my game too. Here is the one tutorial I was able to find and it’s by a kid like a third of my age. Not a very good tutorial tbh but it has the basic info I guess hah. Good luck. I think if you feel really good about regular brent stole you can prolly figure it out. Seems like you gotta just do brent stole but with your arm behind your back hah easier said than done.

lets see who can learn it first :smiling_imp:

Haha! Aight good luck!

good luck too :yo-yo:

I hit this trick only ONCE (somehow right in front of my friends :sweat_smile:) in my life and I still can’t hit since then. I got the general idea down but it’s the execution that’s pretty sloppy. I wish you success my friend :grin:

I hate this trick. it took me a solid 8 months to learn. but once it clicks, it just clicks.

2 Likes

Does reverse Brent stole count? I think that way is gonna be easier for me like to do regular btb Brent stole im gonna have to lose like 20 lbs and start stretching daily hah

sounds good

1 Like

still havent got the hang of it :triumph: @GTDropKnot

1 Like

AHHH I FORGOT omg this is gonna be hard. I will try again later sigh so so so not flexible or skinny enough for this but w/e imma see if I can make it work. Good luck!

1 Like

Mate you dont have to be flexible or skinny (it can help but not essential) is about how much string you leave free to slack and also the height of throw hand, try to keep everything very tight and find your timing.

I know easier to say than done but trust me is about to time to whip and your body rotation which has to be not 90° but around 45° just the bit to let slide your finger, also always look at the yoyo, I see so many people that don’t look at what they doing, eyes on the whip and eyes on the yoyo, you literally have to visualise it!

Break it down in parts, I do this a lot for the hooks, masters every part and then link them together instead of try the “result” without proper technique.

Every trick.and every combo is composed by easier skills that we all can make, it is all about to break down, understand and then action

3 Likes