Call me Crazy...

With the other side of the coin, Something that wonderful is meant to be enjoyed. I can tell you right now if you handed me an OG Peak, the first thing I would do would be to throw it. I wouldn’t set it on a shelf, too afraid to damage it. I would appreciate it and use it for what its meant for.

1 Like

Yep,that’s a Peak all right!

I can’t see any picture.

And some people are like that, regardless, your not going to go throw it over concrete, but like you wouldn’t drive a Bugatti at 200 mph.

if you’re going to own a car that goes 200 MPH and not drive it at 200 MPH, what’s the purpose of owning it?

I would only do it on a closed course (in the peak situation, my carpeted room with an open area), and with reliable performance parts (toxic string is key :wink: ). How’s that?

I’m not sure if you’ve driven before, but around 120 mph, usually people need new underwear. 250 is pretty much out of the question. Haha

But call me maybe?

your Bio answered that question for me :stuck_out_tongue:

I… I was trying to make a play on words… ^Topic name…

250 never came out of his mouth. he said only 200.

bueno.

Regardless, I would bet that no one here could get to 200 mph behind the wheel of a 3 million dollar car and not have to change their pants.

I’ve gone 160 on a track, I bet I could handle 40 more.

Was it in a car you spend 3 million dollars on?

No but it was in a car I spent well over 50,000 on after it was all said and done, which, if you compared to my net worth at the time, might as well have been 10 million lol.

True. My point is, somethings, although capable of so much, are so beautiful and elegant you should really just preserve and showcase it.

I don’t think MOST of our manufactured aluminum toys qualify for this. I love them a lot, but my Capless and Avant Garde are not Veyrons. They can g’head and get dinged (would never go out of my way to do so, but nor would I be too obsessive about protecting them).

I beg to differ. Perhaps at first when you go 120 it’s scary. but afterwards, not so much.
If you’ve ever ridden a motorcycle, when you first go freeway speeds, it’s terrifying. Heck, when you first go street speeds it’s mildly intimidating. But after you take a ride through the canyons, or better yet, take it to the track, freeway speeds will feel like you’re hardly moving.

^this
a $200 (or however much one of these would sell for) yoyo isn’t comparable to a 2 million dollar super car. I don’t much see the point of getting something solely to never use it. If I bought a Lamborghini, you’d better believe I would drive it. It would see the track atleast a few times in its life time.

Sorry guys, I played with it

http://s18.postimage.org/h16dop621/IMG_8081.jpg

;D

8 Likes

lol.