C3 Yoyodesign....but guess? I never had their designs!

Hydrogen Crash is an absurdly powerul yoyo that only weighs 63 g and goes infinitely fast. Getchu one of those because they are like SS-tier, post god-level yos

So fricken excited for Plasma

Got myself an XX and I’m unsure how they managed to get it to be so speedy but agreed for value. Get yourself one for absurd bang for your buck

2 Likes

Another winner: Radius Ti. Just gets better and better every time I play it.

5 Likes

Happy to see so many fans of the brand around, I don’t know why but C3 is a name that I do not hear a lot except for the Speedhaholic in plastic, is weird because they seems to really kill those designs in terms of performance, I was having a look at their instagram and I see they pushing even more with crazy colourway, graphics and designs, that is cool to see honestly and for the people that like the monochrome they do also that, I do have to look some videos for many models you advice guys because I did not knew them, I was pretty stuck at the Krown but from what you saying it seems they went through even better than that!

1 Like

I only have one C3 left and that’s because it’s my favorite C3 :grin:
Surprised nobody mentioned the king Berserker Max!

4 Likes

I have a lot of their throws, and never could go wrong with either one. But my all time favorite would still be the Radius 7075, followed by the Krown.ST. And for the wider throws, I’d say galaxy diver is a good pick as well as the Vanitas. Anything from the Crash series is good, I have 2 of their old crash (Gamma crash and Atomic crash) models and they were and still are really fun to play with albeit on the “sharp” side.
For cheaper options, you’ve also got the Krown and Radius nexus if you like softer throws on the hands and monometal.

I only have the Laevateinn, but it’s my favorite throw out of the few I have.

1 Like

I think this is a factor of size of production run / price that will happen whenever there’s a popular inexpensive yoyo, similar to the FH1 or Fulvia, it has a good price, they made a LOT more than a typical metal yoyo run would have, the price is cheap enough, and there aren’t that many high-end plastic yoyos out there any more.

1 Like

I had to order some stuff from YYE and then I put in a Cyber Crash 2, I start saying that I play around 4 hours with it so those are first impressions.

For 35$ you can’t expect perfection but I have to say that out of the box the yoyo was looking great, I like the colourway and the finishing a lot, it feels nice in the hand and doesn’t seems at all a cheap yoyo.
At his arrive the bearing was responsive as hell, incredibly lube and the halves were sort of stuck together, it was impossible to open it.
I put the yoyo in the freezer for a little bit and then I was able to open it without big issue, clean the bearing in the zippo lighter fluid, bit of canned air and then ready to go again.
It has a very tiny nail vibe but I don’t care about it 9.5/10 I would say, I consider it very smooth.

I start to play with it and while is just a tiny bit bigger then the diameter I am used to, I didn’t find it “in the way”, I actually kind of appreciate this diameter, I have to be honest, I had some expectation from this brand and I have to say that them all get all respected.

This guy, is an horizontal beast and overall sooo stable, fast, nimble and feels light but present on the string, I went through all my combos without problems and with some good spin time left as well, never in the way during slack or tech tricks, I had immediately a big feeling with this product.

I found it comfortable in my hand it has a nice shape and doesn’t hurt when you bind it, when I see it I thought it had a sort of “sticky” finishing, I hate that as sometimes if you do not perform the tricks super clean can happen to touch the yoyo with your fingers/hand and if the finishing is not very “grind friendly” it really mess up the rotation of the yoyo and the whole trick, this one surprised me a lot as the finishing is still grind friendly even if it look shiny, so I did appreciate that!

I am respecting so much C3 (same as YYFriends with the Shortcut) to put out products like that, they give the chance to seriously everyone to have incredibly performing products for competitions as well at a very low price.

I have to say that I get excited easily about yoyos if them play well, for me this one is a great product at a very accessible price.

I would like in the future to try some more C3 also in the high end area because I can expect only better than this one, where also this one is really a lot!

6 Likes