C3 x Unknown present: The UNKN Galaxy Diver!

The Galaxy Diver is a bi-metal yo-yo with an Aluminum body and broad Stainless Steel rings fit outside the rims. It has a shape similar to the Re:Master Galaxy with more exaggerated cuts and a really striking look!

The thick steel rings give the Galaxy Diver some serious power and spin time without feeling too heavy on the string. The wide set profile distributes the weight perfectly to give it a fast maneuverable feel in play that will keep you throwing throw those long practice sessions. This new 6061 version has a lighter weight than the original. It moves faster and maneuvers through tricks even easier than the 7075 version!

Releasing Saturday 10/3 @ 8PM EDT.

UNKN Space Shirts:

Online now!

8 Likes

That looks so nice!

3 Likes

Yeah man, I might pick up my 3rd Unknown in as many weeks after over a year of near misses. I also have the Unknown Pyro X in my cart, so maybe 4… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone else interested in the shirt? :eyes:
Looks really classy imo

2 Likes

I had it in my cart right away and it was gone before I could pay for it.

I saw 23 available when I checked out; five minutes later it was down to 3. Yoyo collectors are a ravenous bunch!

4 Likes

There were 25 when I put it in my cart. I had to check the other items in my cart and then there were two left when I clicked checkout with PayPal and before I was done paying, and I was going as quick as possible, it was gone.

:cry:

I only found out about the release recently, but that was the most excited I’ve ever been about an Unknown Edition.

1 Like