C3yoyodesign Galaxy Dinosaur and Hydrogen Crash!

Galaxy Dinosaur:

The new C3yoyodesign Galaxy Dinosaur takes the shape of the Galaxy Diver and upgrades it with broad Titanium rings for more powerful spin and a unique feel in play!

The Galaxy Dinosaur features a slightly increased width, lighter weight, and the same Galaxy Diver shape you know and love. Weighing in the 63g range, it is the lightest of the Galaxy Diver series and combined with the broader Titanium rings it has a really maneuverable feel in play that just makes you want to keep on throwing.

It also comes with a custom acrylic stand that turns your new yoyo into a great looking display piece whenever you’re not throwing!

Releasing Wednesday 6/8 @ 8PM EDT.

Hydrogen CRASH:

The new C3yoyodesign Hydrogen Crash is the latest in their ever growing CRASH Series that features a wide array of models.

Hydrogen Crash features a wide H-shape profile with bi-metal construction. The broad Stainless Steel rims extend to increase the width of the yoyo and give it plenty of power and stability in play. While it’s wider and more rim weighted than previous Crash models, The Hydrogen Crash is also lighter weight! This gives it a fast agile feel in play that makes those long practice sessions feel effortless.

As the C3 Crash series moves forward it’s great to see the models evolving to meet the needs of competitive and casual throwers alike - The Hydrogen Crash is an ideal choice for anyone looking for a competitive bi-metal design!

Releasing Wednesday 6/8 @ 8PM EDT.

12 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett what’s up with the drop? timer is at 0 but no option to buy?

what’s a guy gotta do to give you my money?

lol

kgb

4 Likes

Yes pls let us give you our money lol

1 Like

You have the same issue?

kgb

2 Likes

Yeah clocks at 0000000 but there’s no prompt to purchase anywhere or color selection

1 Like

Thanks

Wanted to know if it was something on my end.

kgb

2 Likes

YYE actually made a scheduling error.

The release date for the Dinosaur is actually June 8th 2023.

Not this year😉

2 Likes

It’s also up for sale another place… did they both get it wrong and c3 goofed? That’s a mighty big teaser and the other place you’re actually able to check out, so would that be a pre order if purchased… kind of a wacky situation

Wow, sorry everyone! Technical difficulties on this one and we forgot to check so I guess human difficulties too. :neutral_face:

Release has been rescheduled for noon today, countdowns are adjusted. Sorry for the inconvenience!

6 Likes

The Galaxy Dinosaur is ridiculous looking. Ordered one kinda because of that.

6 Likes

Even more with that stand!

I also picked one up. It looks to be the meeting of 2 of my favorite C3s, the Galaxy Diver and the Omnitron Noah.

Looking forward to throwing this beast.

Enjoy the throw
kgb

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist. I bought the Hydrogen Crash yesterday, and the Galaxy Dinosaur an hour or so ago. I’ll be kicking off my birthday week with some serious mail days.

I was hesitant about the Dinosaur because I don’t usually like really wide throws, but I just got a Khuno, and I might be coming around.

8 Likes

You haven’t played a Diver before? Lotta folks who aren’t too into wide throws really like it regardless of being very wide. It’s not my usual shape and I absolutely love it.

2 Likes

This will be my first diver. I’m just coming out of a major organic phase, and I’m playing catch up.

3 Likes

i don’t think you will regret the purchase. this series of throws is really something special. yes, they are wide, but they don’t really play wide…if that makes sense. super stable, incredible spin time, powerful…everything you could want in a 1A throw. the Ti rings take it to another place. and look at that stand! like sweet icing on a decadent cake.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

3 Likes

I just got my Galaxy Dinosaur in the mail. These Ti rings are really substantial! I haven’t thrown it yet, but I think I’ll like it.

3 Likes

Got my hydrogen crash yesterday and holy cow I’m blown away. This thing is light power in a gorgeous Bimetal nutshell

2 Likes

Substantial is s good way of putting it.

:grin:

Enjoy it. It’s a really incredible throw.

Throw often
kgb

1 Like