C3yoyodesign x W1LD Presents: Dinosaur in the Wild!

Dinosaur_in_the_Wild_Feature
C3yoyodesign x W1LD - Dinosaur in the Wild is a special collaboration celebrating the 15th anniversary of C3yoyodesign! This fusion model combines the wide shape of the Wilderness with the titanium rims of the Galaxy Dinosaur, offering the perfect blend of powerful performance and smooth, comfortable play.

Wild-Gold-Dinosaur-in-the-Wild Wild-Gold-Dinosaur-in-the-Wild-02 Wild-Gold-Dinosaur-in-the-Wild-03

Despite its large appearance, the Dinosaur in the Wild feels surprisingly light and easy to control. Complete with a special engraving that merges the spirit of both brands, this is a must-have masterpiece for collectors and players alike!

8 Likes

“Dinesaw, guuuur”

-George Pig

3 Likes

Excited for this one to have dropped, just too bad no purple though.

1 Like

I want one of these so incredibly bad

Yeah, I’ll probably end up with one of these even though it’s above my $150 cut off range for yoyo’s. Just bought Dressel Designs Connection, so that’s my yoyo for the month. I’m limiting myself to one per month now. Next month might be the month I buy this one, I’m sure it’s amazing. I’m don’t have any W1ld throws but I’ve heard nothing but good things and I’m a huge C3 fan so it’s really a no brainer (besides the price, of course).

1 Like

Man, I’d love one of these, but it’s SO pricey!