New release from C3 - The GALAXY DIVER 6061!

The Galaxy Diver is a bi-metal yo-yo with an Aluminum body and broad Stainless Steel rings fit outside the rims. It has a shape similar to the Re:Master Galaxy with more exaggerated cuts and a really striking look!

The thick steel rings give the Galaxy Diver some serious power and spin time without feeling too heavy on the string. The wide set profile distributes the weight perfectly to give it a fast maneuverable feel in play that will keep you throwing throw those long practice sessions!

This new 6061 version has a lighter weight than the original. It moves faster and maneuvers through tricks even easier than the 7075 version!

GalaxyDiver-Extra-2_480x480

Releasing Thursday 7/30 @ 8PM EDT.

11 Likes

And this is an improvement over the 7075 version?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m wondering. Thereā€™s like three different ones now, and the PoryCrash too

2 Likes

I have the original 6061 Galaxy Diver that came from the 2020 mystery box. Though it weighs 66.xx grams, it is absolutely amazing and doesnā€™t feel that heavy at all - considering its dimensions. It is the most stable and long spinning yoyo I have in my collection plus the width has helped me in trying to figure out how to do horizontal.

Now I dont know how C3 got the weight down to 64.5g on this new versionā€¦ even though it retains the same wide dimensions. So I think this is definitely an improvement

2 Likes

I believe the mystery box 6061 is 64.5g like the production 6061. I have one as well, and it certainly doesnā€™t feel like 66g.

3 Likes

You are probably right - I pulled out my weighing scale to see how heavy my 6061 Galaxy Diver is. It is showing as 66g:

However when I put my Flashback on it, it is showing 64g:

I know the Flashback is 63.xx g so it seems my weighing scale is not as accurate as I thought.

2 Likes

I believe C3 said the mystery box 6061 is 64g, but I canā€™t remember where (Instagram?).

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve seen it somewhere but just completely forgotten about it.

ā€¦that and maybe because my inaccurate weighing scale has been brain washing me for quite some time it seems

1 Like

These arenā€™t currently showing in stock even though the timer is up

2 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett @AndreBoulay Hey YYE fam! Trying to give yā€™all my money but the site isnā€™t rolling over from the countdown :joy::sob:

3 Likes

Ugh - so sorry. There is still a bit of a manual process - and something weird happened when I turned it on as I could see the dropdown loading - but you are right that it wasnā€™t loading for everyone!

Itā€™s live!

2 Likes

Thanks Andre! Was able to snag an acid wash :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

Also can anyone say if this is like a metal thesis serenade? It looks like the same shape with very similar specs.

The weight of my lucky box one is 64.6g, but I checked C3ā€™s post as they claim this run is the ā€œimprovement versionā€ of the lucky box one with longer spinning time and more stable.

3 Likes

To bring this back up, anyone try both and can compare?

This throw is good

I like the 6061 version better. The lighter weight feels more responsive to subtle movements and just overall more maneuverable and bouncier in play. Itā€™s an improvement in my opinion, but Iā€™m not a huge fan of heavier yo-yos to begin with.

5 Likes

ive always loved the shape of this yoyo but I never liked how heavy it was but now it just the right weight