C13

Hey everybody! I just ordered a C13! Ive always wanted one hehehe but i was just wondering about some little things. I got the Black with black splash version.

1. Is it annodized? ( i think it is, just wanna make sure)
  2. Can it take flowable silicone?

Thanks for any replies!

I don’t think it’s anno’ed but I could be wrong there.

Some people will say it can’t be siliconed, but I have proof that it can be. Just make sure it’s either flush or raised (not recessed) so that it stays in there. It might be responsive somewhat, but just play it. Once it’s nice and broken in it’s amazing.

I’m not sure. It’s not beadblasted for sure though.
It can.

Actually i should change what i said. I just wanna know if it grinds well, like finger grinds and such because i loooove to grind lol and every metal yoyo ive tried grinds like butter, so yeah im jw on that.

http://www.yoyoskills.com/?tag=c13

It doesn’t grind quite as well as some other metals but it still grinds pretty good.

Yes it’s anodized and yes you can use flowable. It will probably come with the old k pads (the good ones) so you can use them until they wear out. As for grinds I think that it grinds really good for just a straight anodized finish, but thumb grinds are basically impossible unless you have really tiny thumbs.

You actually have quite a bit of room but that might just be me.

Many people, including me, have had problems with the k-pads giving slippy binds, but some haven’t, and the flowable silicone fixed my problem so it should work fine should you have that problem.