Buying a Gift, Opinions Appreciated!

These days most yoyo are good, what matters if preference. Tell us how does the yoyo he most throws look like or what name it has written on it.

ok, we get it, peaks are special, however, they do not suite everyone (execpt 28 stories, everyone will love one of those!)

What I reccomend is a 3yo3 yoyo, you can get it in a custom color, so you can write a special note on the yoyo or something that will last forever…or until it gets scraped off by a ding…so get it in the inner cup area.

you can order one here:
http://www.landonbalk.com/

No yoyo suits everyone.

but the colorway is just magical

and 3yo3 has a wide variety of choices

I never said anything about 3yo3 :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, i am just saying, 3yo3 has a wide variety of choices for the yoyo enthusiast.

I know everyone is saying different things, but the Peak is VERY hard to get now! Some of my favorites that are big and heavy are Severe (YoYoFactory), Genesis (YoYoFactory), Protostar (YoYoFactory), Fury (I love yoyo), YoYoRecreation Drednought, YoYoJoker (the company), Speed Freak (SPYY), Trinity (YoYoJam), MVP (YoYoFactory) and a new one thats not big or heavy but im positive he would enjoy would be a MarkMont. Next (One Drop). Another thing you can try is to call or email YoYoExpert and ask them. I bet they will reccomend the Trinity or Dark Magic. Good Luck! I hope he enjoys it and that’s so nice your doing that for him!

very good selection. i would say 5star is too hard to find. they are amazing though and fit really well. if you do find one, get it. i also like the 3yo3 idea, and the peak does fit him very well. Spyy and CLYW are both great companies.

also, why not just ask, “so what is that yoyo called that you are using?” then tell us. it would help. after all, dont want to get him something he may have, right?

General Yo essence, Its not out yet, but it would fit his preferences. If his bithday is a little far off, thats what I would do. Price not announced yet, but most likely ~$100.

Or you could just get him a Protostar and a $100 gift card. :-\

I think any yoyo you get him he will have a big smile on his face and be so happy. Just getting one from someone is awesome!..I hope he’s not on his forum :open_mouth:

cough PEAKcough

I think he would really like a Peak, or a Fury. Both are great choices for his preferences.