Butterfly Hype-Beasts Thread šŸ¦‹ - More colours and special editions?

Yā€™all ordering from Duncan direct or YYE?

4 Likes

Got the lavender one.

4 Likes

all 4 incoming, told myself i wasnt buying yoyos but Butterflyā€™s dont count right?

5 Likes

Anything under $10 doesnā€™t count.

1 Like

Snagged a baby blue.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t it interesting that the four guys that posted colors were all different. I got a set also.

6 Likes

How many butterflies do you have in your collection?

About 16 not including these so 20 next week. I got the psychedelic set also so that runs the numbers up.

4 Likes

Just got a package delivered! Thank you so much @Hojo-YoYo ! Very cool of you and I canā€™t wait to pay it forward to another yoā€™er in need.

11 Likes

Thanks @Exmime for the tip!

This Butterfly feels weird. The plastic is softer and the edges are wicked sharp!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been loving seeing all the 000s getting delivered, so Iā€™m just going to put out there that I think it would be really cool to have a $30 plastic Butterfly out there in a more premium plastic. Maybe a collab with @jeffreypang911 on an injection machined oneā€¦

I can dream, canā€™t I?

5 Likes

Did you get that from the ebay link posted the other day? I was kicking myself for jumping on it.

3 Likes

I did. I appear to have recently almost accidentally become a collector of Butterfliesā€¦

5 Likes

Welcome to the club.

2 Likes

I donā€™t consider myself a collector by any means, but I did end up with 4 of em with another on the way.

8 Likes

That purple with white caps and black print looks sweet.

2 Likes

It looks to me like 3 out of 4 have different decals. Two look swapped but the yellow is a replacement decal. I didnā€™t know you could get the red or yellow. Cool stuff!!

1 Like

Bought 4 of each of the easter run for more color choices for half swaps and mods with psychedelics, etc. Yeah im a bit addicted.

5 Likes

Have any of you guys played with one of the old wood butterflies? Wondering how the axle feels. If itā€™s nice and smooth or kinda gnarled like a legend wing.

I got these two guys today. They look good. I donā€™t usually get yo-yos because of the graphics, but these are pretty cool.

11 Likes