Butterfly Hype-Beasts Thread šŸ¦‹ - More colours and special editions?

What ever happened to these? Seems to be the perfect time of year for them to show up.

12 Likes

Curious, where did these black triangle versions come from?

i think these are rumored for easterā€¦

Was planned for easter

Japan, Maniax store. A bunch of us put together a little group buy

2 Likes

Ah gotcha. Man, I have to get on my Butterfly collecting. Itā€™s been maybe 6 or 7 years since Iā€™ve thrown one.

2 Likes

What specifically were you looking for?

Just want to try out the new mold and plastic.

PM me your address and I will send you a Target Pink 2022 new mould Butterfly. I picked up a couple extras.

I will send it out early next week.

6 Likes

Oh wow! PMā€™ing now!

4 Likes

Had a little surprise while picking up dinner at Winco. Imperials and Butterflys in all colors!
I missed these colors at Target and although I got a handful of pinks, these are what I truly wanted.

10 Likes

All you Butterfly heads, this one is a good deal, offer $4 and theyā€™ll take it as they been giving me that price for just watching it. This is a USA made from the Ohio Factory mint in package with black screen on orange translucent from 1999, with shipping itā€™s cheaper than the big A online store for the current versions. These are great players and the plastic has a softer feel compared to the ones made in the China factory.

7 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I managed to snag one.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp0HRGfuBwd

Easter Butterflies are incoming. Hopefully they drop here on YYE some time after the early release?

Edit: I think I want the baby blueā€¦

8 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Keith. When @BassistDotNerd posted the picture this weekend I was disappointed that I missed out. Iā€™m on it this time.

4 Likes

This was a preordered item long time ago. Iā€™ll check inventory if I can add to regular retailers. Maybe not enough for all retailers.

Sean only got a few as well.

I actually forgot about this :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Time to ride on these.

Just ordered an orange easter.

4 Likes

Had a purple easter on the way at 7:01

4 Likes

Go! Go! Go!

:smiley:

4 Likes

Couldnā€™t decide on a color so I got the set