Butterfly Hype-Beasts Thread 🦋 - More colours and special editions?

Brother, hit those with a high power flash light right before you film. They’ll glow like the sun. Alternatively, if no flashlight, hold it up to a lightbulb :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hype!!!

Literally reorganized my shelf today to make a space

1 Like

The problem was not the methodology but the time I had to film the whole thing, including charging em up :grin:

I’m not sure I’ll get one. Who wants a 95th Anniversary glow in the dark Butterfly??? It doesn’t seem like something I would enjoy.

3 Likes

Just to let you know, the BS meter pegged from this statement.

4 Likes

I’m offended Cody and no I didn’t stay up to see if they dropped at midnight.

4 Likes

Hmmm. Perhaps I may test this theory in PST.

2 Likes

Got to get a black light and really give em a quick blast

2 Likes

Valid. I thought that might be the case, but I haven’t had a chance to try it myself. Good to know! :+1:

5 Likes

It says they are sold out already… how?

Where did you even see a listing? I tried looking at duncans site 4 hours ago and didnt see anything, and still dont?

Insta says available today at 7:00PM ET. The listing is up but probably won’t say available until then?

4 Likes

DM’d.

@bjardin why the low quantity on the GiD butterfly? where they harder to make than the imperials? not trying to be annoying more curiosity than anything.

Over 30 years of Hype build up for another run

Throw Duncan! @bjardin

8 Likes

I had assumed it was “marketing sizzle” :joy:

1 Like

It has said “sold out” since early last night. I don’t think it has been released yet. I think Keith hit it with 7:00 release. They will probably be as limited as the Easter edition which is still available. I’m jumping on either way.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Maybe it means “you may only buy a limited quantity” :joy:

1 Like