Butterfly Hype-Beasts Thread šŸ¦‹ - More colours and special editions?

Yeah high chance Iā€™ll shag a paychedelic, Easter and glow along with some metal caps

If I had unlimited funds I would end up with a freehand 2 and PC in my cart but got to cut myself off somewhere.

If you donā€™t have a World Class I canā€™t recommend it enough. A friend gave me one. I didnā€™t like the specs so I passed on it. I have two now and want the clear one.

What was the plastic FH1 that sold out at the drop last year. Was it Derlin?

the delrin sold out quick and from memory was a challenge to make so it probably was a one and done run.

I actually have a world class and its fantastic.

I just remembered I have a glow Butterfly XT. I was hot for the blue OG AL and got this whole haul for $25 a while back. Its a souvenir box from the 2019 Worlds in Cleveland. I didnā€™t know it glowed until I went to bed that night. Iā€™ve been hunting glowers ever since.

9 Likes

I just ordered glows so it seems theyā€™re live :grin:

3 Likes

Just ordered 2 myself! :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™m also in the double club.

1 Like

Iā€™m in. I get caught up in drops. Iā€™ve been in a rough spot and havenā€™t participated in one since the big Duncan drop last year. Iā€™m excited.

2 Likes

What was last years big drop? The Easters?

Iā€™m in the free shipping club.

2 Likes

Got a few to keep one mint and some to mod a little, maybe dye tooā€¦

5 Likes

5 Likes

I got one, I donā€™t even play the butterflies that much, I like their aesthetic but I find the response to be unpredictable and the shape a bit hard on my hand. But I like to collect them modestly and Iā€™ve always wanted a GID one. As stated in my first post, so I should at least get what I wished for. :laughing:

2 Likes

I was thinking of the big Freehand drop last September. I loaded up big time but I donā€™t regret any one of them. I regret selling my green small bearing Mini when I got the silver/clear.

Can anyone add these to their cart now? Doesnā€™t say sold out, but says no more can be added to your cart, even though I donā€™t have any in my cart

This is the background on my phone. It lights up so bright and puts a huge smile on my face. Iā€™ve never been so happy to get a call or text in my life.

8 Likes

I was able to add 2 to my cart and get to the checkout screen just now

2 Likes

Hype!

14 Likes

9 Likes