Butterfly Hype-Beasts Thread šŸ¦‹ - More colours and special editions?

Without direct light its hard to tell the difference between pink and red but a flashlight tells the story.

10 Likes

That teaser for a glow butterfly has me very excited!

Where do yall have the best luck finding butterflies? Last time I got some was from another online retailer, I wish YYE would carry them. I dont have any luck in retail stores!

Id love to get my hands on a pink. I dont trust any listings online because it looks so similar to red. Maybe Ill get lucky and Target will have another holiday stock in a few months.

2 Likes

Im also feeling extremely tempted by the Maniax colorways right now. So if theres interest in another group order to cut down on the international shipping, hit me up

3 Likes

can you not buy directly from Duncan? Iā€™ve only found xtā€™s and occasionally an imperial in stores. got mine straight from the source

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen that. I wonder if it will be this years target special. I really want a glow FH1 but its hard to pay $30 when the Imperialā€™s were $3.

Pink is a Target exclusive. They put them in select stores in the sale section right at the front of the store around the holidays.

I no longer have any more pinks but I think I have a spare red if you want one.

2 Likes

I really appreciate that offer! The collector in me is really just eyeing for a pink. Im hoping this holiday season will see a restock :crossed_fingers:t2:

(Wow replying on mobile is really uncooperative for me this morning :man_facepalming:t2:)

1 Like

Last year I bought a few to give away. Iā€™m not saying I definitely will this year but if I do Iā€™ll try to keep you in mind.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure I have one new pink in package. Itā€™s yours if you want it. No charge :slightly_smiling_face:

Dm me your address if you would like it. I can ship it Thursday.

2 Likes

Oh wow thank you so much! This community is so generous :smile:

2 Likes

Speaking of special color butterfly I still canā€™t find my purple. Iā€™m gonna have to buy another from that rainforest site

1 Like

They actually recently came out with a purple Imperial if you want a matched set. It inspired me to get a mate for all my plastic Butterflies and Imperials.

2 Likes

Here are my Butterflies with matching Imperials. All of the current plastics plus pink and purple as well as black and purple ALā€™s.

16 Likes

Isnā€™t the purple an Amazon release?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the only place Iā€™ve seen them. I believe the purple Imperial is a recent release.

3 Likes

The two ALā€™s with the gold fronts on the second row are Markmonts. I didnā€™t even know there was such. The one on the left has a black body and the logo on one on the right turns from white to black depending on the light.

3 Likes

24 Likes

So hype.

2 Likes

HYPE!!!

8 Likes

HHHHYYYYPPPPEEEE!!!

Ok Iā€™ll stop now.

8 Likes