Budget throw of the year, $50 or less

undoubtedly you have many choices also in C3yoyodesign

3 Likes

Hard to pick, but Aitch is one of my favorites at any price. Way under the budget are my other two picks: TopYo Patronum and R2FG Recluse.

2 Likes

I don’t know when it came out, but I vote for the AceYo Amusing. $25 in polished AL. Looks great and the wide, small shape seems to stay on plane well. I have a couple of more expensive ones, but I keep picking the Amusing to throw. Maybe it’s in the name?

8 Likes

Without a doubt colosSUS - IMO

3 Likes

That brown one looks sick

1 Like

I have a blasted one. Looks big but doesn’t feel big. Better than some $50-$70 yoyos I bought.

3 Likes

Very true

3 Likes

Very underrated in my opinion. That’s AceYo in general I guess

2 Likes

Another shout out to the One Drop Aitch. Dunno why this throw has been slept on but it’s amazing and in my top 5 throws of the year no questions

4 Likes

Aitch isn’t $50 or less though.

6 Likes

Oh damn your right, no idea why I thought it was! Well I’d say it was so good your better off saving up for the extra $9 haha

Edit: just checked my invoice and I paid roughly £44 after conversion to pounds. So I think this is why I thought it was under 50

6 Likes

I liked the Saboteur, TopYo Cloud, and Sistine Thief best in this price range. I know the Saboteur is technically $60, but b grades are still available and only cost $40.

4 Likes

C3 laivateinn
Sengoku ashigaru
Yyf shutter

2 Likes

Throwback: Arcade (on YoTricks) 32$

I got 2 and it definitely plays like a 80$-100$ throw , (comparing to my 80-100$ throws :sweat_smile:)
It’s honestly the 1 throw in my 70+ collection I pick up EVERY DAY!!!
For context here is some in my collection:

YoyoPalace :Journey,
David McEvoy: Insouciant,
RSS-Guitarist,
OD-MCMO,Parlay, Kuntosh5000qv ,Prescription
Recess-Joyride ,Snack, Komodo, Diplomat , weekend
Mike Monty:Momento
YYF-K.O, Turntable2, Blade2.0

And STILL out off all of these AMAZING throws I can’t help but reach for the “Arcade” EVERY DAY !!!

8 Likes

Looks awesome too

2 Likes

Intro? I never got the nitro but I did spend 45$ for the intro. Plays well like looks good.

8 Likes

Wow, b grades are $20 shipped. I’m sold, I’ll give it a shot.

3 Likes

I picked up a B-grade Arcade about two months ago and can vouch for it being a good experience. It’s light and whippy while being a smooth organic. Love zipping that little guy around, and you’re right, for $20, why not?

5 Likes

Does the D Bearing Mod44 count? Technically the hub is $50. Rims are a lot cheaper than new yoyos, so it opens the playing field a lot, on top of oversized rims being easy to tuck away.

My collection is still small, but my Deep State and NQP Kraken were both in the $50 range and I love them both a lot.

6 Likes

Yoyopalace Code 44,99$ ( a-rt colab for that price !)

Unprld Elevation 44,95$

Unprld Recognition 44,99$

8 Likes