Bucket List

Since I’m doing this for fun, I don’t need to have a schedule, deadlines or timeline. I’m in no hurry. I suppose in a year or so most of this can start getting checked off. The last 3 are ongoing things.

I want to compete at least once…and hopefully not get dead last haha
I’d like to go to Nationals and Worlds at least once and that’s about it. I just want to keep learning. I also wouldnt mind being good at either 4a or 5a. right now 1a is all i can handle haha

-Own my own yo-yo company and have well know yo-yoers sport my throws
-win 3rd or above in any yo-yo competition(preferably more than one)
-meet all the YYF superstars(especially Augie Fash, He’s the one who really got me into yo-yoing when i saw him on TV)
-and just over all have fun in life yo-yo in hand! ;D

Really, I guess I want to:

-Design yoyos for my own yoyo company.
-Make some awesome paint jobs for me and other people.
(Those 2 are really just making money from something I love, which is the best thing ever.)

-Throw forever, and not quit again like I did when I started throwing (So ashamed :’( )
-Make some friends who yoyo.
-Go to some yoyo competitions (Don’t need to win, just want to see what it’s like to be at such an awesome event.)
-Just enjoy it all…

Go to worlds as well as other competitions.

I’d also like to contribute to the community in some way, though I’m not entirely sure how yet.

get a g5,od dietz,and a spy supra
master brent stole and hook
meet a yoyoer close to me so we could meet and throw alot
have as much fun as i can

Meet another yoyoer

Go watch the Asian Pacific Championships and The Worlds live.

Try out 5a

Yoyos I want: well I have just about every yoyo I could ever want, besides a YYF boss.

Yoyo related goals: somehow find out the names of he tricks in the combo Angie Fash does in the YYF BOSS video, find a yoyo store near new York, and get Augie Fash’s signature on my forehead. Literally.