broken superstar :(

my uperstars k pads just fell out and i’ve been trying to throw without them for a while i was just playing and if any of you has thrown a yoyo without k pads ou know it looses the tightness with which the string is wound around the bearing with every throw. so i threw it and misjudged how far it would go down and it hit the cement floor of my basement. now don’t hthink im just comlaining about a scratch becausue i picked it up and it was not screwed tightly together and when i tried to screw it back together it wouldnt screw no matter how much i screwed it it would not screw back together. does anyone know what i can do to fix it ?

You stipped the axle. Trying to screw harder won’t help. You can either get a new one, or go to a hardware store and buy loctite.

Yup, it’s stripped. If the axle is stripped (extremely unlikely), then you can get a new one, but if the yoyo is stripped, then I think that locktight won’t fix it. It would need to be re-tapped by a modder. Why would you throw it without a response anyways? :-\