BRING ME A SPLIT DECISION

After reading he was trustworthy from yoyo1197, We agreed to me buying his crucial a la mode for $65.00 and I gave him an extra $7 for shipping (tracking was implied) on July 2nd. I used paypal and he got his money in about 5 min. He was suppose to send it on Tuesday July 3rd. Friday rolled around and no yoyo so I sent him an email asking where it was. He only replied that he sent on that Friday. Tuesday july 10th rolled around and still no yoyo so I sent him another email. No reply. Check his last log in on his page and he has been on but refused to reply. No communication. Tried to send letter to yoyo1197 to help this problem and the account was closed. Yoyo2911 may have padded a couple of accounts in order to scam. Not sure. Opened a dispute with Paypal on Wednesday July 11th for a full refund. I’m not the only one this has happened to but on others the eventually got there yoyos. Not this time and I seen that new trades are now popping up of other dissatisfied trades. Stay away!

Bro you gotta wait longer! ive waited a month before giving negative feedback! usps could just b running slow!

1 Like

Please explain the logic in titling this thread “QUITTING SALE” when you have several yoyos coming in the mail. Given this, I would be wary of conducting any business with you, and adding Ghost’s and Mullicabob’s less-than-good experiences with you, I would recommend others steer clear.

Cheers!

Sean

Just because he’s quitting yoyoing, doesn’t mean that he’s not collecting anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would he collect something he doesn’t use?

I’m at the beach an I cat check the mail stuff coming in this week I mean done with bst when I get those 5 yoyos on my wants list