Bring back the Format:C, the world's greatest yoyo!

Hey guys, One Drop really needs to bring back the Format:C. It’s sad that they created the greatest monometal yoyo of all time which exceeds the performance of some bimetals, then just stopped producing it. With a superior shape and weight distribution for super long spin times, perfect for long, flashy combos, lightning-fast speed and tech combos, intricate mounts, and superior 7075 aluminum, for extra power in horizontal tricks. Join the community at Reddit at: r/FormatCProject. You can also show your support by asking One Drop for a rerun by emailing them at: onedropdesign@gmail.com. Thank you for your support!

9 Likes

The username:

The post:

:joy::joy::joy:

Forreal tho, I can get behind this. Format C was one of the first One Drops I can remember trying, and at the time I thought it was one of the best yoyos I’d thrown. Haven’t thrown one since though and yoyo design has come a long way in that time. So it would be interesting to get a re-release to see if it still holds up.

6 Likes

I have one and haven’t thrown it in years. Probably the 2nd or 3rd high end yoyo I bought. I’ll have to dig it out and play it now. Unfortunately it’s pretty dinged up.

2 Likes

I’ve been throwing my Format - C the last few days actually. It’s really quite great. Powerful but not too dense feeling, fairly fast playing for 65+g, decent at horizontal and reliable binds without snags. :+1:

4 Likes

Can it be better than the vtwo?!

Add it to the list here lol

2 Likes

interesting take! i always thought the format:c was a sweet yoyo in its heyday, just not mindblowing what with people raving more about the kuntosh, top deck, valor/vtwo and mmc. 20/20 format:c would be dope though, it’s gonna look way better without the axle holes.

3 Likes

20/20 format:c would go hard. better, updated, cheaper with current OD pricing. good idea.

8 Likes

I would love a Format C. The shape seems perfect to me. I would love it for 5a

1 Like

Pulled out because of this thread.

11 Likes

I approve of this message

Format: C 20/20 would hit

3 Likes

I approve of this approval.

1 Like