Brief video showing senior citizen throwing a new Diamond Virgin yoyo

Kentaro sent me his version of a very updated MiniMotu. A Signature yoyo of mine from many years ago.

The MiniMo was a very good design(in my opinion). The Turning Point Diamond Virgin is a Beast to say the least.

It was named Diamond Virgin after the song a Top player used in his freestyle while throwing the updated yoyo.

Thanks a million Kentaro. Amazing yoyo.

23 Likes

Nice stuff man.

I had an original mini motrix in the same color as your avatar (orange/purple) damn it was a cool little yoyo. Looked awesome too. Never did try a Motu though.

4 Likes

I’ve still got my MiniMo, and I still play it. It has held up well, definitely a classic. That yoyo is responsible for my ongoing love of small throws. I got a diamond virgin earlier this week, it is a beast.

It’s really cool to hear from the guy who’s signature yoyo inspired this new yoyo. I love the way a few current makers have been honoring yoyojam in some of their designs.

2 Likes

Nice stuff!
I recently purchased a Diamond Virgin and have been loving it! I never did play a mini mo-tu but having seen pix, I can see the resemblance/inspiration!

1 Like

That was really good Doc, I really enjoyed it. Let me congratulate you in the usual fashion of nowadays trickcircle scene:

Yooooooo bro that was fireeeeeeeeee :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: That rej to gt was sickkkkk

2 Likes