Brandonb19, 4 Weeks since I shipped, still received nothing.

I have my reservations as to ever receiving anything additional to the clanging padded envelope I received. Thanks for your positivity.

ive done a few trades with him, first one I started a post about and he came thru, the second I let him ship first, and after a month or so I got his package then I shipped mine.

I’m pretty confident you will get the money. maybe not in a timely fashion, but I’m sure you will get it.

I was told that I had money coming in the mail on 3 occasions. I never got any of it.

I shipped him a yoyo with tracking and I think I could prove i shipped if I digged.

I have been afraid to leave feed back for fear of false coming my way.

how longs it been?

send him a PM.

don’t be afraid to leave bad feedback, if he leaves you any you can report it and the mods will delete it.

I traded with him and everything went perfectly :). I got my box anyway. His box is still in the mail.

his box as in what you are receiving or what you sent?

I recieved the box he sent me perfectly. My box to him is still in the mail.

Leave the feedback you feel is deserved. If you get retaliatory feedback contact a moderator.

See its guys like this that scare me away from the bst… I’m warming up to the idea though… Does this kind of situation happen a lot?? Should I be scared?

Hmmm, maybe you should be…

Funny thing is, you come in on the same IP address as our friend within a few minutes of his last visit, in which he “deleted” his account…

98.202.124.174 Shepherd1996 Today at 12:08:22 AM
8.202.124.174 Brandonb19 February 26, 2014, 11:52:06 PM

(BTW - “Today” is Feb 27)

Looks a bit sketchy from here, wouldn’t you say…

If you want to try and get your stuff, contact Shepherd1996. That’s his new account.
Maybe you’ll have some success. He says he needs your address etc to make it right…

I was just attacked via PM by Brandonb19.

Name calling is… Well, name calling.

Trading yoyos is not for everyone.

We owe it to each other to at least make these threads while we wait for potential resolution. Then without resolution leave feedback to warn other members.

FYI - he also attempted to delete the second account (shepherd1996) after I contacted him. Both accounts are now banned.

He was such a nice guy to me though- he even added some extra things. It’s really a shame.

I traded with this guy too. I shipped first since he had more feedback than me, although it would have helped me if other people that had a hard time with him had given negative feedback. That would have given me some signs to not trade with him. he says he shipped 10 days ago, so its not out of the picture that it is still in the mail, but i doubt it since I am hearing all of this. I really need to stop shipping my stuff first and doing more research about who I trade with since I have been scammed twice now in ten trades.

Yeah u gotta do ur research lol.

Yeah just a bit.

I would love to see the Pm’s where he “attacked you” because he isn’t like that. oh and darcasim don’t worry he told me he shipped it later but it is coming with tons of extras i personally saw the whole bag.

and traced vain got his stuff i believe!! also shepherd 1996 was his brothers account that he made to try and screw with brandon…