Books?!?

I read those books they were the bomb!

Thomas Wolfe Biography

Impulse (for the 6th time)

Personally, I have read all of Dan Brown’s books, and am currently working on Nicholas Spark’s books.
Once I take a liking to a book, I usually read all the books by the same author, because I realized that books by the same author usually utilizes similar writing styles. I will be planning to finish Neil Gaiman’s books next.

Which ones by Neil Gaiman have you read?

Ted Dekker rules.

I’m reading:
Algebra and Geometry: Anything But Square! By:Dan Green
I like math :smiley:

The Inheritance series is epic.

Yeah, the next book needs to hurry up and come out!

Just finished Among the Betrayed have to get Among the Barons soon.

I just finished Prisoner of cell 25

Coraline and October in the Chair

I think I’m gonna reread some Terry Pratchett books. He’s my favorite. Can’t wait to get his newest book.

Started the Year’s Best SF 15, which is an anthology of short form science fiction. I might drop it though; reading it is a bit of a chore, and some of them aren’t really even science fiction.

For example: This Peacable Land takes place in an alternate history where the Civil War never happened, and instead a war was fought against Cuba. Slavery was never abolished, but receded regardless due to economic infeasability. The story follows a white photographer and his business partner, a black writer as they search for a certain “Liberty Lodge” where former slaves were kept to live the rest of their lives in, so they can immortalize it in text and image.

It’s a neat alternate history, but not science fiction…

I’m shuffling between 3 books right now…

Ghost In The Wires by William Simon

Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins

and…

God, No! by Penn Jillette

I loved the Maze Runners and I am working on some Robert Ludlum.

Reading the second book in the Witch and Wizard series by James Patterson.

I loved that book/series. Then again i love every book i read eventually.

I am reading October Sky for my science class.

The shack. Controversial book, but crazy stuff.

Currently reading… The Sound and The Fury by William Faulkner